PDA

View Full Version : K&N INDUCTION KIT

G4VVO
10-08-02, 07:00 PM
just ordered a k&n induction kit i have a 92k 1.4i luxe+ and have been told everywhere that k&n dont make one for my engine but one place said they could get them i ordered it but now i am wondering if they have ordered the wrong one.

Does anyone know how to fit it onto a the single point injector.

Ric 16v
10-08-02, 09:38 PM
if its a single point injection then you can't get k&n induction kits :( you can only get the replacement pannel filter coz I tried to get one for my single point injection 1.2, so more than likley they have ordered the wrong one for your car :x

carltoncrazy
10-08-02, 10:47 PM
y dont KnN make one,
it seems loadza ppl want em.
green do one i thought

G4VVO
14-08-02, 03:08 PM
they had ordered the wrong one it was for a corsa. they said that they can get a universal gmax induction kit.. would this be any good?

jon_boy
14-08-02, 03:47 PM
i think i saw a KN cone air filter on a nova at santa pod at the weekend. it was positioned just behind the right hand headlight and connected to the usual place with that aluminium tubing stuff. then there was a tube coming from the manifold to just under it to get it a bit of warm air? cant rememba exactly. he also said summin bout changing the injectors?!? in his carb to make sure it all ran right? i didnt understand but maybe this can jolt sum peeps memories of stuff they seen

Rusty 16v
16-08-02, 01:26 PM
You can induct the SPi Nova's using the airbox and pipe from an SPi Corsa, and using a Corsa induction kit.

G4VVO
18-08-02, 07:55 PM
have you got any more information about the induction kit for the nova. i know someone who tried to make one but he said it cost him about ?400 . i know that you can get a bolt on filter off green i really want an induction kit is there anything i can do to get one for my car.

G4VVO
18-08-02, 08:51 PM
just taken part of the air filter off the car (the part that looks like a handle)( of the frying pan filter) will this damage or effect the car