PDA

View Full Version : feature cars

dave.gsi
08-08-02, 10:50 PM
is it up and running yet and can i add my car???????

Ian_Gsi16v
09-08-02, 01:01 AM
is your car the red sr with the clear rear clusters? I see u all the time if it is and i seen it up at the hozzie the other night.

Bit of a stupid question really considering it had novaload stickers all over it :lol:

dave.gsi
09-08-02, 01:16 AM
lol........yeh thats me......i work there washing dishes in the holidays!

what u drive??........might recognize it

Dan
09-08-02, 08:20 PM
The feature cars section will be put up in the next week, we are just doing some checks to reassure ourselves it is ready. It will be fully interactive and let YOU do alot of the work. Thanks for the patience and keep a look out :D

Ian_Gsi16v
09-08-02, 10:35 PM
I used to drive a red GTE with tsw imolas. The last few months i've been driving round in a silver 13sr. Pretty standard part from bein lowered and a powermaster zorst. Get my GTE back on the road two weeks from 2day though :D can't wait

Ian
11-08-02, 05:15 PM
feature cars are working, remember to include at least one picture

kevw
11-08-02, 05:20 PM
Also make sure you upload the first picture, as this is the one that will be used to create the smaller thumbnail.

Just go into the "My novaload" section and its all in there.

dan16v
11-08-02, 10:48 PM
hey lads how come just as my upload is v nearly complete it cut out and goes to the refresh page? sumfin like this page is unavailible on a white screen? i tried 3times? im crap with pc s so i dont have a clue!
cheers