PDA

View Full Version : Doorcard Idea

Dave.
08-03-08, 08:29 PM
im really thinking about doing this to my doorcards, i think it needs some darker areas to break up the grey, so chopped this up

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/idea1.jpg

black window winders, black door handle, black arm rest/handle

what does everyone think? look ok? i personally think it looks factory lol :thumb:

Asa-James
08-03-08, 08:35 PM
looks good, and can only go one of two ways if you do it. i say give it a go buddy

P Whack
08-03-08, 09:28 PM
Yeah that does look good fella get it done!

Mike
08-03-08, 09:42 PM
Just buy some GSi door trims Dave!

Dave.
09-03-08, 01:41 PM
Just buy some GSi door trims Dave!

ive got the handles and winders coming soon off twisty for free, and ive pm'ed you about some handles lol :thumb:

mayhem
09-03-08, 05:29 PM
i redid my doorcards on my mk2, the window winder is a horrible thing to paint.. the round thing what you grab to wind is some kind of rubber, so after winding my window down i had a stock grey window winder and a black hand lol

Dave.
09-03-08, 06:25 PM
i redid my doorcards on my mk2, the window winder is a horrible thing to paint.. the round thing what you grab to wind is some kind of rubber, so after winding my window down i had a stock grey window winder and a black hand lol

shouldve just used the mk1 black winders lol

Jack
09-03-08, 08:46 PM
Grey vinyl on the doorcard needs painting too IMO.

I've got black door caps, handles and winders, but also black door cards.

draper
09-03-08, 09:16 PM
doesnt look right imo, it'll never look factory as no novas came so mis-matched, buy some GSi door cards or stay poverty spec - it all depends on the rest of your interior really