PDA

View Full Version : chris Astley

Rexy
08-03-08, 09:06 AM
Do novaload members get a discount from his parts?

Paul
08-03-08, 09:42 AM
yes afaik, as do MIG

raymond
08-03-08, 11:48 AM
now that is handy to know as ive just ordered something of him

Rexy
08-03-08, 11:03 PM
and im going to be ordering a lot from him lmfbo :D

i need to find out where abouts he is based etc and have a chat with him..

Mike
08-03-08, 11:05 PM
You get a discount, but dont expect it to arrive anytime soon! I had some silicone hoses off him on Feb 13th, numerous emails and messages later, still no reply nor package!

Hes not even replied to a paypal dispute....

Ash
09-03-08, 12:32 AM
We get discount.... blox

Mike my hoses arrived friday, ordered about 2 weeks (ish) previous...

Rexy
09-03-08, 07:17 PM
i'd collect in person so thats fine and dandy lol its only up the road from me

Timmy
09-03-08, 11:28 PM
mike ring him, not had any issues with him yet though i will be ringing him again on monday eveing if i coilovers arnty here by the eveing

Mike
10-03-08, 01:41 PM
mike ring him, not had any issues with him yet though i will be ringing him again on monday eveing if i coilovers arnty here by the eveing

I think i will do, ive been waiting 4 b@stid weeks for two fcuking silicone hoses to arrive!! Totally unacceptable from a eBay shop IMO.

The Simps
10-03-08, 02:27 PM
I think i will do, ive been waiting 4 b@stid weeks for two fcuking silicone hoses to arrive!! Totally unacceptable from a eBay shop IMO.

He has to order a lot of his hoses in so could be a supplier issue.

As far as keeping you in the loop its a massively growing business and he has just had a little baby. Not really excuses but you can maybe be a little sympathetic.

Good bloke to deal with.

Mike
10-03-08, 02:30 PM
As far as keeping you in the loop its a massively growing business and he has just had a little baby. Not really excuses but you can maybe be a little sympathetic.

IMO having a child is no excuse when running a business. Its not as if they pop out over night lol you have 9 months warning!! My dad has run his own very sucessful business since before i was born, my dad has 6 kids none of which ever effected the running if his company.. on the flip side of things yes i see it could pose an issue, but it still doesnt stop him nor any other employee dropping me and email or even replying to my paypal dispute.

The Simps
10-03-08, 02:38 PM
I know exactly what you're saying Mike and have been in your shoes with other companies in the past but when you're really rammed busy "dropping" someone a quick email is often the intention but not always possible.

Have you tried leaving a message on his forum on his web page?

Mike
10-03-08, 02:42 PM
Have you tried leaving a message on his forum on his web page?

So far ive emailed him, contact via ebay, contact via paypal to no avail. Ive had no replies that i can find in either of my email address. Ive tried calling on several occasions today but the numer supplied is always engaged.... ive now escalated my paypal dispute to a claim so ill see what happens with that.

I think, and as you say, next up is joining his forum. Could you supply me with a link to it please or can i simply acess it through eBay auctions/CA homke page?

Mike
10-03-08, 02:46 PM
Woooooooo finally managed to get through to him now!!

EDIT:Finally managed to get through over the phone...as you said Simps, yes there is a delay in him recieving the hoses, which im fine with thats not a problem at all. The only issue i had was, it was very nice of them to let me know there was going to be a delay..ho hum, now im informed then thats ok, just a shame i wasnt told earlier...

The Simps
10-03-08, 02:53 PM
www.chrisastleymotorsport.co.uk/forums

raymond
10-03-08, 04:50 PM
i had to give up on something i boughtof him today and i had to cancel it

shame really as he is a good bloke

but he knew i needed my car back and this one thing was stopping it which his supplier has in stock

Chris Astley
21-03-08, 07:09 PM
Hi damien, your parts turned up about 30 mins after you called last but the mobile number you left was wrong so couldnt call you back. Been sat on shelf for last 2 weeks nearly.

Sorry it took so long to get your hoses sorted mike, have a lad to covers most of my mail order side including ebay e.t.c. and i have recently become aware he has been not giving the 100%, things are in hand to rectify this stafing problem and i can only apologise for the delay and lack of communication.

Regards