PDA

View Full Version : Can I fit these IN a Nova?

CoupeUK
06-03-08, 10:09 PM
Need to pick up some bits at the weekend, hopefully mine will be on the road but need to know if i'll be able to fit them all in?

Need to collect a Nova Boot, 4x 16" wheels and a pair of GSi bumpers.

Do you reckon i'll get them all in?

Paul

Jack
06-03-08, 10:10 PM
Hatchback? The tailgate might be a bit of a squeeze...

NovaLad
06-03-08, 10:13 PM
No

draper
06-03-08, 10:17 PM
easy, back seat out, lay wheels down, bootlid on top, bumpers laid across

might not get a passenger in tho

Dave.
06-03-08, 10:18 PM
if your taking any passengers id say no

the boot will be abit of a squeese, alloys can go in the foorwells, fold the passenger front seat down aswell as the rear seats, should get the bumpers in ontop of the boot :thumb:

Nobby
06-03-08, 10:21 PM
easy, back seat out, lay wheels down, bootlid on top, bumpers laid across

might not get a passenger in tho

:thumb:

i got in my old 1 front and rear gte bumpers and a full set of gsi interior, the mrs wasnt pleased though :D

CoupeUK
06-03-08, 10:52 PM
No passengers!

I might strip it out for no reason anyway, just dash and drivers seat and see what the ickle 1.2 goes like lol lol lol

So you reckon i'll get that lot IN one then? Coolio;)

EDIT: A hatchback bootlid will go in through the boot though on my 3door hatch?

loggyboy
06-03-08, 11:09 PM
Im pretty sure Tony SR bought a hatch off me and we squuezed it in sideways with no issues (back seats folded flat).

Strip the rear seats, lie the passeger seat down, place the bumpers in on the passenger seat, place the 4 wheels in a square, 2 in boot 2 over tank, lay some towels/sheets over them, slide the tailgate over. JOB DONE.

Plug
06-03-08, 11:11 PM
you will get the tail gate in with bench layed down i know as i have done it myself

prob get all in if wheels down 1st tailgate then bumpers

CoupeUK
06-03-08, 11:14 PM
Cheers all, hopefully get this little puppy taxed and insured tomorrow, then off for some cheap motoring picking bits up lol :cool:

I can see a wanted engine thread coming up, how slow is a 1.2 Nova going to be compared to a Focus ST170lol lol lol

mowgli
06-03-08, 11:25 PM
I can see a wanted engine thread coming up, how slow is a 1.2 Nova going to be compared to a Focus ST170lol lol lol

one goes like hell
the other goes like hull
you decide which is which

Nick
06-03-08, 11:42 PM
Yer you'l fit them... just !

The tailgate will fit quite easily

walshc
07-03-08, 01:11 AM
Whatever you do, get someone to film you in action trying to get it all in :D
That way, if you cant you can post the vid up for everyone to laugh at, you`ll have suceeded something if so, so wont feel down too much

Mike
07-03-08, 06:43 AM
You'll find theyll fit piece of pish. I had two Nova doors complete with glass, a bonnet, two front wings, a boot complete with glass, an intercooler, a fuel tank, a GTE kit AND me and Baxter in my old Corsa.

Jack
07-03-08, 08:13 AM
I was thinking "thats not much" until I saw you had Baxter in there too lol

This thread reminds me of Scott having most of his Nova in the back of Dar's Monty at Cheltenham :D