draper
05-03-08, 10:36 PM
im sure he was holding it for a friend tho ;) lol

16v Nova Kev
05-03-08, 10:41 PM
cant you see the face

BIGS
05-03-08, 10:50 PM
i think i know what your on about but the pic is far to small to even see something if it was there

NovaJackie
05-03-08, 10:57 PM
did you take that pic?

Lynsey
05-03-08, 10:58 PM
Yeah, can see teeth and everything. What did you do there?

16v Nova Kev
05-03-08, 11:04 PM
this was took on my old camera phone about 2 year ago i never notised it till i sent it to my new phone weird. i tried to make it bigger but cant

BIGS
05-03-08, 11:08 PM
Yeah, can see teeth and everything. What did you do there?

lollol

Jack
06-03-08, 08:35 AM
Thats poo. For some decent "ghost" pics, try these...

Boothill Cemetary Ghost:
http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/n/C/boothill_ghost_lg.jpg

Infamous Rainham Hall Ghost:
http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/7/B/B/brown_lady_lg.jpg

Recent Hampton Court Ghost
http://bp0.blogger.com/_E5pkogN-n4g/RvpgEePTNvI/AAAAAAAAAos/jwQKsZd93bY/s400/9hamptoncofhost.jpg

BIGS
06-03-08, 12:22 PM
There all rubbish havent you seen ghost busters lol

J4MES
06-03-08, 12:39 PM
Boothill Cemetary Ghost:
http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/n/C/boothill_ghost_lg.jpg

Isnt that just some pasty guy standing in a bush in a grave yard??lol lol

16v Nova Kev
06-03-08, 05:58 PM
least mine aint fake lol

CoolTiger
06-03-08, 06:09 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/guides/weird/ghosts/images/cheshire_paranormal/caergwrle_bridge_300x400.jpg

in my village :p

Jack
06-03-08, 06:32 PM
Isnt that just some pasty guy standing in a bush in a grave yard??lol lol
Supposedly not. Text that goes with the picture:

The Ghost of Boothill Cemetery
"This is the photo that changed my opinion about ghost photos," says Terry Ike Clanton, who runs the TombstoneArizona.com website. Clanton is an actor, recording artist and cowboy poet, and is also a cousin of the legendary Clanton Gang who clashed with the Earps and Doc Holliday at the famous gunfight at OK Corral. Clanton took this photo of his friend at Boothill Graveyard. The photo was taken in black and white because he wanted Old West-looking pictures of himself dressed in Clanton's 1880-period clothes. Clanton took the film for developing to the local Thrifty Drug Store, and when he got it back was startled at what he saw. Among the gravestones, just to the right of his friend, is the image of what appears to be a thin man in a dark hat. By height, the man appears to be either legless, kneeling... or rising up out of the ground.

"I know there was no other person in this photograph when I shot it," Clanton insists. And he believes the small figure in the background is holding a knife. "We thought this was a tie at first, but after further review, it appears to be a knife," Clanton says. "The knife is in a vertical position; the tip is located just below the figure's right collar. If you're not convinced that something is weird here, look at my friend's shadow in the photo. It appears to be going back slightly to the right of him. The figure in the back should have the same shadow, but it doesn't!"

Not that I believe in ghosts mind you... well not in a spiritual sense anyway.

mowgli
06-03-08, 06:51 PM
man has sneaky poo in cemetary........call mulder & scully

Matt2107
06-03-08, 07:17 PM
Looks a bit to clean cut round the edges to me.

My eye was drawn straight to it as it stands out too much.

16v Nova Kev
06-03-08, 07:51 PM
Looks a bit to clean cut round the edges to me.

My eye was drawn straight to it as it stands out too much.

dont know what you mean its off a camera phone:confused:

mowgli
06-03-08, 11:32 PM
seriously I think it is a grease mark on the lens, spooky though

16v Nova Kev
06-03-08, 11:53 PM
dont know what it is m8 but my we boy used to talk to a man and laugh in the middle of the night

ade
07-03-08, 12:19 AM
that's p1sh!

try this! I guarantee you will sh1te your pants!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d7J3up1SJMk&feature=related

ade
07-03-08, 12:19 AM
oh and judging by the expression on the baby's face I'd say he's seen it too!

Matt2107
07-03-08, 08:46 AM
dont know what you mean its off a camera phone:confused:

lol I meant the cowboy one. ;)

Alex.
07-03-08, 10:11 AM
that's p1sh!

try this! I guarantee you will sh1te your pants!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d7J3up1SJMk&feature=related

I remember seeing all of them. I now pause it and scroll through to see if it's gonna be a fall-out-of-your-seat pop uplol

mowgli
08-03-08, 11:20 PM
I did once see a ghost & I would swear on all of the old png mags that it was true.

Twenty years ago I worked evening shifts at a kfc & drove home about 1130pm. on this particular stretch of road there was a bend that everyone tried to go as fast as possible round, so as i approached the bend at about 90, I drove straight through a person standing in the road. not only that, I knew who it was, Liz Drake, who had been killed about a year before on the bend when the car she was passenger in hit a tree. I didn't go home that way again for years & then I never went fast round the bend.......

Lee
08-03-08, 11:25 PM
I did once see a ghost & I would swear on all of the old png mags that it was true.

Twenty years ago I worked evening shifts at a kfc & drove home about 1130pm. on this particular stretch of road there was a bend that everyone tried to go as fast as possible round, so as i approached the bend at about 90, I drove straight through a person standing in the road. not only that, I knew who it was, Liz Drake, who had been killed about a year before on the bend when the car she was passenger in hit a tree. I didn't go home that way again for years & then I never went fast round the bend.......

That would have been enough to completely ruin my underwear if that happened to me.

Ricky G
08-03-08, 11:26 PM
i **** my pant's at my mum's one night when i got up to go to the toilet i saw an old women walk across the stairs. but i was the only person in the house at the time. i didnt go to the toilet and waited for my mum to come back, when i told her she said "thats alright she's part of the family" (my mums into tarrot cards and gives reading's) i then spent the next four/five month's trying to catch a glimpse of this lady again...but never did see her/it again.

mowgli
08-03-08, 11:28 PM
I probably did, but as I'd just left work, my clothes smelt like kfc so I would never have known......She was a nice girl, and she died in an MG Maestro driven by a complete pillock

Lee
08-03-08, 11:31 PM
An old mate of mine killed himself in a 200SX buy hitting a tree, and he took his Mrs with him, and put her sister into a coma, which i believe she is still in. Since then ive never driven that road, and i refuse to get into a 200SX of any kind. They both give me a really odd feeling.

Dar knows what im on about as his mate owns one and i get funny when he talks about it.

BIGS
08-03-08, 11:48 PM
there are some things that arnt right. has anyone else been to kitty jay grave on the moors? thats not nice being there at night s**ts you up a treat aswel as Okehampton Castle. if you dont know any storys about these ill find them but every time me and mates go to them we always get really really cold like you wouldnt belive and a girl that sometimes used to come with us use to go into a fit of some sort :eek:. but we dont take her anymore she scare's us to much lol

lee coley
09-03-08, 07:10 AM
can we have more ghost storys?

love owt like this.

rednova
09-03-08, 09:34 AM
coming home from my mates one night i saw two men dressed in early (ww1) army uniforms with what looked like rifles/bayonets run across the road ahead as i got to where theyd crossed there was no one there, i happened to mension this to an old bloke i knew who used to live in the area years ago and he said there was an old army barracks that was now houses not far from where it happened. never seen them since.

an old manager of mine told me that her husband and his mate were followed down the road by a cavalry bloke on a white horse then when they turned round it'd gone

lee coley
09-03-08, 09:36 AM
nice

Jack
09-03-08, 07:51 PM
My ex's dad said said he saw a Guy in a long dark cloak walking down the pavement in Prestbury once, didn't think much of it until the guy stepped off the pavement to cross the road. He carried on walking at the same height, hovering about 2 inches above the road.

Prestbury is supposed to be the most haunted village in England, I'd love to go for a nose round there at night. Except my ex still lives there afaik, so she'd probably have me arrested for stalking her lol

draper
09-03-08, 08:16 PM
ive seen loads of mad stuff - its all about premium lager and the best class A your local freelance pharmaceutical can get ;)

16v Nova Kev
09-03-08, 09:43 PM
:cuckoo:

twistysnovagte
09-03-08, 09:52 PM
coming home from my mates one night i saw two men dressed in early (ww1) army uniforms with what looked like rifles/bayonets run across the road ahead as i got to where theyd crossed there was no one there, i happened to mension this to an old bloke i knew who used to live in the area years ago and he said there was an old army barracks that was now houses not far from where it happened. never seen them since.

an old manager of mine told me that her husband and his mate were followed down the road by a cavalry bloke on a white horse then when they turned round it'd gonedaaaaa da da, da a da,da daaaaaaaaaaat da da da aaaaaaa, da da da da , da da da da, da da da daaaaaaaa, i was just walking home because i got highhhhh, i turned around and seen a ghost becuase im high daaaaaa da da da da da. and now that ghost just gone, and i know whyyyyyy, why man, bacuse i got high, because i got high beacuse i got highhhhhlol lol lol lol lol(sorry had to)

BIGS
09-03-08, 10:11 PM
daaaaa da da, da a da,da daaaaaaaaaaat da da da aaaaaaa, da da da da , da da da da, da da da daaaaaaaa, i was just walking home because i got highhhhh, i turned around and seen a ghost becuase im high daaaaaa da da da da da. and now that ghost just gone, and i know whyyyyyy, why man, bacuse i got high, because i got high beacuse i got highhhhhlol lol lol lol lol(sorry had to)

lollollol:thumb:

J4MES
10-03-08, 11:29 AM
My mate was out on the B3081 near Bruton on his scooter (lol) when he felt a cold chill, looked to the side of him and saw the top half of a man moving along beside him!!

Gutted being stuck at 31mph with a ghost beside you!! lol lol lol

Is a really scary road tho!!

Jim
10-03-08, 11:38 AM
I've heard of young children talking to people. My mates little boy was chatting away to an imaginary friend and when asked who he was chatting to he gave a describtion of a person that used to live in the house in the 1900's. I find that pretty creepy.

ben doodar
10-03-08, 12:03 PM
i have many a story to tell when it comes to ghosties!, we used to do a lot of night fishing when we were about 13-16 we would go round a local pool and fish 4 a week at a time in the summer holidays. one night we had, had enough the weather was horrible we had both blanked, the wind was getting worse and it was just going dark, we rung my old man and he came to pick us up, my dad and his mate were in front carrying some of our stuff and me and my mate were behind. my old man had got off a bit in front, so we carried on to the car, then what we thought was them 2 coming bk to give us a hand with the rest of the kit, these to people walked towards us and simply faded away, we didnt mention it to each other when we were around the lake, but when i got bk home i rung my mate and he said exactly the same thing. im allmost 21 now and i really do not know how we used to dare fish there.

Jack
10-03-08, 12:43 PM
Gutted being stuck at 31mph with a ghost beside you!! lol lol lol
LMFAO!

I'd love to go ghost hunting, I'm quite sceptical though so doubt I'd find anything.

PNG Ghost Hunt Meet? :D

mowgli
10-03-08, 03:18 PM
LMFAO!

I'd love to go ghost hunting, I'm quite sceptical though so doubt I'd find anything.

PNG Ghost Hunt Meet? :D

don't look behind you!!!!!:(

16v Nova Kev
10-03-08, 03:52 PM
got another
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/16vnovakev/RGhost__1.jpg

16v Nova Kev
10-03-08, 03:53 PM
see if you can find it lol

DTR-DEVIL
10-03-08, 04:09 PM
found it!, between the legs! Sh!t me up when i spotted it!

16v Nova Kev
10-03-08, 04:35 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/16vnovakev/RGhost__1-1.jpg
made it a bit easier to see

J4MES
10-03-08, 04:39 PM
Thats really wierd!!! eeek!!

Jack
10-03-08, 05:38 PM
That "ghost" looks like me

twistysnovagte
10-03-08, 05:47 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/16vnovakev/RGhost__1-1.jpg
made it a bit easier to see:wtf: now thats some scary ****,you sure you not photoshopping:p

16v Nova Kev
10-03-08, 05:50 PM
no this one aint mine the one at the start of the thread is this one was sent to my g/fs phone im not sure its real lol

16v Nova Kev
10-03-08, 05:55 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/16vnovakev/RGhost__1-2-1.jpg
lol lol

rednova
11-03-08, 03:17 PM
found it!, between the legs! Sh!t me up when i spotted it!

dont go saying that to your lass mind!!!lol :thumb:

rednova
11-03-08, 03:20 PM
daaaaa da da, da a da,da daaaaaaaaaaat da da da aaaaaaa, da da da da , da da da da, da da da daaaaaaaa, i was just walking home because i got highhhhh, i turned around and seen a ghost becuase im high daaaaaa da da da da da. and now that ghost just gone, and i know whyyyyyy, why man, bacuse i got high, because i got high beacuse i got highhhhhlol lol lol lol lol(sorry had to)

cheeky bugge.rs lol

thing is though i dont drink and was in the car at the time:D

Mike.
11-03-08, 04:27 PM
my sisters getting into all this ghost hunting and believing, she showed me a website called www.hauntedlincolnshire.co.uk (http://www.hauntedlincolnshire.co.uk) theres alot of old Raf airfields around here and ok maybe they are haunted but as i was looking through the site of supposed ghosts Asdas popped up as being haunted. Now am determined to hide in asdas at stupid o'clock and find this 'ghost' its probably a really old cleaning lady, but am curious now lol