PDA

View Full Version : Modified 1993 1.2 Nova Snap for sale

pierskittel
03-03-08, 06:50 PM
On sale is a green Nova Snap 1.2 1993 K reg. It has been extensively modified in a project called "El Projecto Snap" (not very imaginative I know!). It has been resprayed and lots of body work has been done. It would be excellent as a base car for an engine upgrade/sleeper - body has been stitch welded and strengthening plates welded on. It would also be excellent as an ICE car - all ICE wiring already in place. A custom made sub tub is included if needed. The sub tub, IMO, is the best thing that has come out of El Projecto Snap.

The car has done 150,000 miles. Features include: Corsa-C alloys, Astra GTE digital dash, Cavalier GSi 16v brake upgrade, GSi interior, Clifford Concept 600 alarm, central locking and boot opener, electric windows, Courtenay spec suspension system and Magnex stainless steel exhaust system just to name a few. View the website for a comprehensive list. There is tax til June, and MoT til July.

To be honest, the detailed description of the work is too lengthy to add in here so I've made a website outlining the blood, sweat and tears that has gone into this car. You can view the site here (http://www.biased.org/snap_sale). Warning - there are MANY pictures on the site, and it's about 2.5MB. Lots and lots of details on there though, so it's worth looking at if you're interested in the car.

The reason for selling this car is that a few minor parts (mainly suspension) are worn, and I don't have the time or money to fix the problems. This sale is extremely reluctant.

Note, there is no ICE in the car at all apart from wiring - there is NO speakers, NO head unit and NO amps.

I'm not giving an asking price, but I'm asking for a sensible offer please.

Attached to this post are recent images - the website has lots more pics.

http://www.biased.org/misc/cars/Snap/P1010031a.jpg

http://www.biased.org/misc/cars/Snap/P1010033a.jpg

SRimon
03-03-08, 07:12 PM
Will need a price according to the rules ;)

Plunky
03-03-08, 07:52 PM
very intersted mate, whereabouts are you?
and also roughly what sort of price are you looking for?
cheers

Will F
04-03-08, 10:11 AM
So what the F is the point posting in a for sale section and not telling anyone the price?

TOOL.

It will get deleted if you dont add one... :roll:

lj
04-03-08, 11:32 AM
mine for 60p!

pierskittel
04-03-08, 11:35 AM
Will F & SRimon: Problem is that I have absolutely no idea how much the car is worth, and have absolutely no idea how much anyone would pay for it! I was told by several people (including members of this forum) that I should ask for offers, rather than giving a price. I'll have a quick think about the price and will post a price in a couple hours.

Plunky: Yeah, forgot to mention where I live, which is Bristol. Sorry about that!

nova nick
04-03-08, 12:20 PM
i think you have to guess the pricelol

Plunky
04-03-08, 01:17 PM
i'll give you ?400 for it

pierskittel
04-03-08, 01:20 PM
Buncha comedians... :)

Would like ?650 for the car, but that's open to negotations and I will seriously consider *any* reasonable offer. Sorry lj, but 60p isn't reasonable :)

Plunky
06-03-08, 06:46 PM
very very very interested
could you get back to me ASAP
cheers

chimp007_uk
06-03-08, 06:55 PM
i know its a 1.2 but seems a good buy for ?650...

if you don't know how much you want, wack it on ebay. it'll sell well...

Plunky
06-03-08, 06:56 PM
i would have it straight off him if he would reply to my pms etc....

chimp007_uk
06-03-08, 06:59 PM
haha, always the way... want to sell something but never get back to anyone.

pierskittel
07-03-08, 05:00 PM
Yeah sure am interested... I'm available to meet up any day between 3pm to 9pm. Where do you live?

Ste L
08-03-08, 08:21 PM
bloody hell, i remember this from years ago..

used to have a website on xoom, under the name novadude or something ??

then you started helping with vauxnova.co.uk too?

pierskittel
09-03-08, 08:30 AM
Ste L: Yeah the one and only :) I'm impressed you remember... it has been a while. Yeah, it's Novadude - I've got an account registered here under Novadude but I don't have the password.

pierskittel
09-03-08, 07:38 PM
Sold.