PDA

View Full Version : Draper

Dave.
01-03-08, 07:54 PM
top seller, extreamly genuine, bought my suspention and immobiliser off him in the past for abrgin prices lol, brilliant service, highly reccomended :thumb:

gunny
17-04-09, 07:33 PM
Draper:

Just bought a set of front FK coilovers from draper, very helpful and happy with the items, thanks mate

offplot:

Chassis plating kit, price inc p+p very reasonable and kit in good cond, un-damaged, thanks to you too

GDN16v:

Carbon vin plate, cheers for the trick bit of kit matey

novarally:

Bought a gsi/gte fuel pump and mounting bracket from novarally, very well priced, recieved fast and well packed, thank you

all good honest sellers and would reccomend :thumb:

John
12-05-09, 10:25 PM
Good man, collected a fuel tank as promised!

Nova Full
17-06-09, 07:35 AM
Can vouch for that, payment for loom received as promised from Draper within a couple of days

stevie-p
01-08-09, 02:57 PM
item as described assured me it would fit and it did very helpfull
thanks

Dave.
22-08-09, 01:06 AM
Again, pleasure to deal with, A+++ :thumb:

NOVA-KID-93
15-09-09, 06:44 PM
Got some rear springs and a GSI front bumper off him today top bloke exactly as decribed and a fair price, thanks again mate :thumb:

xe_nova9
25-10-09, 03:48 PM
Delivered my roll cage today, top bloke pleasure doing business :thumb:

RJM25R
25-10-09, 04:17 PM
Yeah, good trader.

deanwilko
13-11-09, 03:24 PM
had numerous items of draper wheels, rollcage, lower front valance ect

h9scw
29-11-09, 08:42 PM
Got my bumpstrips through yesterday, thanks!

Connor
11-11-10, 02:53 AM
Top top bloke, sorted me out with some parts for my uni project FREE OF CHARGE and also bought some rear window surrounds which he ended up fitting lol

pingu-turbo
07-09-11, 11:16 PM
I just thought I would mension the trouble I am having with a fellow member 'draper'. I am sure many of you have had a good buying experience with him, but I have not. And seeings as I cannot find another thread, here goes.

I first saw his thread (here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?172245-lock-up-clearout-panels-engines-and-possibly-caged-rally-shell/page4)) selling all his unwanted parts. So I contacted him regarding a front and rear gte bumper. I needed them for my restoration.

Cutting a long story short, I sent a cheque to him with the agreed figure of £70 for the bumpers and a grille also.

I have never seen them and despite many attempts to gain the information for a courier name & tracking number, I still had nothing & when I did get a reply by text my last message contained some choice words that would only be sensored. Brilliant I thought, what a delightful individual!

Within the next few days I recieved a text saying that my money had been returned by cheque that afternoon.

I have NEVER seen this, nor do I beleive it has been sent (like the bumpers), so on Monday 5th Sept I sent a text asking to cancel the 'sent' cheque and send me the money by paypal, and for him to cover the charges. Afterall it wasnt my fault I hadnt got any parts or money.

Since the text saying 'cheque sent this afternoon', I have not had any communication back from draper, needless to say I am annoyed with myself for thinking I could trust someone with a cheque or no feed back on here!

I have pm'ed Nick a couple of times, who I believe has either spoken with him on the subject, thank you Nick :thumb:

I am now just so p!ssed off I had to start this thread.

I am not an unreasonable person,I just cannot stand people that just mess me around, and ignore me, its playground stuff ffs!

To me £70 is a lot of money and I really wish I had bought something for my 4 year old daughter, who would at least benefit from it.

pingu-turbo
08-09-11, 08:58 PM
I have, at last, been given a full refund.

Thanks for your help Jack. :thumb: