PDA

View Full Version : *HOW TO* fit a digi dash into a mk2 nova

Dave.
19-02-08, 11:21 PM
to fit a astra gte digital dashboard into a nova, you will need the following things:

astra dash unit
loom with a decent length of wire remaining
correct transducer for the dachboard
wire cutters
insulation tape
hammer
hacksaw

start off by removing the clock shroud by removing the 4 star drive bolts located in each corner, remove the shroud and place to one side.

remove the 3 retaining screws, 2 are located either side of the clocks, and one ontop in the center, place these screws to one side

remove the dashboard from the car, release the black wiring plug and the speedo cable from the back of the dash.

you will now need to rmeove the speedo cable from the car, this can be done by feeding the cable through the bulkhead and out into the engine bay, the speedo cable them bolts off the gearbox.

then you will now need a long piece of stiff wire, such as an old airel etc, then screw the transducer onto the gearbox and ensure that everything is secured on. you then need to connect the earth wire to an earthing point in the engine bay, then run the 2 new wires through into the inteior of the car, taped to the long piece of wire to ensure they get through easilly. then connect these 2 wires upto the dash using the diagram below:

you will now need to go back into the interior of the car, and cut the plug off the nova loom. keep this to one side as you never know when you may need it, if the clocks are broken etc.

then take the astra gte dash loom and simpley connect the wires colour to colour mainly. use this diagram to help you wire it up:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/wiringdiagramfordigidash.jpg

as you can see, it is fairly simple to wire the dashboard up, however, due to the fact that the astra dashboard has individual indicator lights for each side, you will have to splice these into the wires coming from the indicator stalk (black/white)(brown/white), these can be accessed by removing the cowling from around the steering colum, you simpley splice the dash wires into the stalk wires then. also if you have not got a oil temperature sensor on the engine (mainly came on GSI's/GTE's), you will need to leave all oil wires off, then simpley insulate these individually and then tuck them away out of sight, if you have no green rev counter wire, you will need to run one from the coil in the engine bay into the interior of the car and onto the loom.

then plug the digi dash in and ensure it all works, if all is working then your ready for the final stage (dont forget to test MOT necesseties, such as indicators, headlights etc etc)

then, the 2 metal L shaped brackets on either side of the clocks, you ened to nock these outwards with a hammer, only slightly but not too much, untill the clocks fit, then on the bottom of the digi clocks, there will be 2 pieces of plastic sticing out the bottom by about 3mm, like this ___!""!___, these need to be cut off and filed down otherise the dash will not fit correctly.

then you need to re-fit the dash into its hole, ensureing it all fits, and all bulbs etc work, then you need to re-fit the steering shround and the clock shround. then in theory you should be good to go

heres a quick pic of mine:

before:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC00288-1.jpg

hope this helps you all :thumb:

after:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC00655-1.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC01476.jpg

corsa-sport
24-03-08, 09:21 AM
im looking at doing this to my corsa but i was wondaring how do you get round the little problem of the mile counter being different?

Dave.
24-03-08, 06:14 PM
dont know really.. better asking on a corsa forum for that info :thumb:

16v Nova Kev
25-03-08, 07:43 PM
is the green wire on one one of the loom plugs late xe into nova

Novaboyleon
30-03-08, 02:10 AM
im interested in doing this, how much can u buy all the bits needed for?

McFall1984
04-04-08, 07:39 PM
hey wat or how can you get the screw at the top of the nova dash? allen key?

Stuart
05-04-08, 08:11 AM
IRC its a Torx bit you need and its size 25... but dont quote me on the size. just buy a small set of torx bits :D very handy

nova-saloon
06-04-08, 10:07 PM
Just hooked my digi dash up this afternoon, the background lights r not workin hoppin its just the bulbs. cheers 4 the diagrams an that very helpful

Dave.
06-04-08, 10:18 PM
make sure youve got no naked connections matey, as mine blew a fuse and the lights didnt work, just double check its not a fuse before you start spending immense money on bulbs :thumb:

McFall1984
07-04-08, 07:22 PM
i have got a gte dash for my nova but my nova has no rev counter, how or were do i wire this into?
an my speedo cable is round how or were does it go?

Dave.
07-04-08, 08:44 PM
read the guide differ, you obviously havent read it as it clearly states what to do

McFall1984
07-04-08, 08:57 PM
i read the guide but i bought a digidash but no transducer, i need a transducer but ive seen 2 on ebay ah an ak?

nova-saloon
07-04-08, 10:23 PM
Checked my bulbs with fly leads off the battery, and there duds, not cheap at 6 quid a piece. Does any1 know wat type or ratin the centre bulb is as mine was missin wen i got the dash. cheers

Dave.
07-04-08, 11:26 PM
you dont need the center bulb matey, they originally only came with 2 main bulbs anyway, waste of money otherwise and makes no difference :thumb:

Dave.
07-04-08, 11:28 PM
i read the guide but i bought a digidash but no transducer, i need a transducer but ive seen 2 on ebay ah an ak?

this is why a dash should never part with its transducer, there are many types of transducers out there, and its sometimes impossible to tell what one you need.

imnobby
08-04-08, 12:11 AM
im looking at doing this to my corsa but i was wondaring how do you get round the little problem of the mile counter being different?

you need a corsa spedo obviously and all you need to do it cut down the plastic spindle inside the bit that goes into the gearbox because mine works and thats all i had to do.

nova-saloon
08-04-08, 03:58 PM
Got new bulbs in the dash, everything workin mint. cheers once again for the info m8

Snowie
23-04-08, 04:05 PM
My transducer has 3 wires
1 brown
1 black/blue
1 red/orange
which wire connects to the blue/red on astra plug & where does the other wire connect?

big dee
23-04-08, 09:15 PM
i have the dash all wired up and ready to go though the lights are very dim how do i fix this?

Jcb
23-04-08, 10:29 PM
rev the car to about 3000rpm then it'll stay bright until the next time you turn it off. You'll notice the voltmeter go from 12v to roughly 14v too. And the rest of the car electrics will work better, i.e brighter lights, faster elec windows...

Edit: Im yet to find a proper fix, although im getting a higher output alternator later in the week, i'll let you know if this solves it.

Your nova isnt a 1.2spi is it?

big dee
23-04-08, 11:18 PM
pulled the dash out to find the bulbs on either side are blown....

didnt do too bad getting that dash in in 3 hours ish all i need now is the transducer, but the wires are there ready for it to go so 5 minutes work and its finished....

also i have found that if you join the two grey/green wires on the white plug that your dash will be brighter these must be the wires for the dash light dim function on the astra

beef@novadose.net
30-05-08, 07:11 PM
Lol, I'm the Gareth Lewis who did that diagram 7 years ago, I'm feeling old now :D

garethcolley
31-05-08, 02:49 PM
Im having problems with mine, the speedo isnt working? It just stays at 0mph. Everything else works fine...rev counter etc, any ideas?

Dave.
31-05-08, 04:05 PM
check the wire thst calculates the speed isnt broken, ensure the connection is good, if that fails may be worth trying to find a new transduccer :thumb:

paddy138
17-08-08, 11:09 PM
does that diagram work with a 1.0 nova dash loom

Dave.
18-08-08, 09:37 AM
yep it sure does, the guides based on the one i installed on my 1.0l nova matey :thumb:

Huffy
18-08-08, 07:32 PM
ive read your guide and fitted mine, it was working the other day then i fitted the transduer and a wire to the coil for rev counter now my dash wont come on at all.:wtf: think im goin to take it to the auto spark for some help. the indicators do you run the wires from the dash to the stalk (black, white/ black ,green) because i have these wires on the loom, as well i connected these the black, white / black ,green to the dash wires the same time as the dash cut out :confused: :confused: ive checked the black wire that seems fine the bat went dead also can you help mate any ideas:thumb:

Dave.
18-08-08, 08:16 PM
is the coil wire earthing out atall? check its all earthed out etc

also yes they need to be spliced into the stalks, as the astra has individual left and right indicator lights whereas the novas originally had just onee light for both sides :thumb:

Andy
18-08-08, 10:37 PM
Further to that,instead of splicing into the wires for the indicator stalks,i just attached the wires from digi dash to the terminals on the stalk.Its not as pikey as it sounds and works perfect,just by wrapping the wire round the spades

Dave.
18-08-08, 11:54 PM
Further to that,instead of splicing into the wires for the indicator stalks,i just attached the wires from digi dash to the terminals on the stalk.Its not as pikey as it sounds and works perfect,just by wrapping the wire round the spades

top tip there :thumb:

Huffy
19-08-08, 08:04 PM
i just ran one wire to the coil the bottom right terminal ive disconnected it and its still dead, is there a standard earth on the coil or was i ment to attach one ? may be its a fuse blown. back to the indicators that sounds like a plan what andy had said ill give it a go and report back:thumb:

Huffy
20-08-08, 09:59 PM
right ive just came in from messing with the car. ive connected the indicators(stalks) up to the car loom and the digi loom No joy:confused: , Also checked the brown earth wires and the black live from the dash loom to the car and they are fine, Again no joy. the dash is getting power tho because the little blue light comes on for the MAIN BEAMat the bottom of the dash. Im going to change the fuses then if that fails im goin to the auto spark. ive also checked the bulbs in the dash the are all fine as well.:confused:

Any ideas lads will be very welcome:thumb:

Dave.
21-08-08, 01:27 AM
if there spower and t isnt lighting up, it most probabley is either your bulbs or fuses

when i had my radio out a while ago an live wire touched either an eath or the car, this for some bizzar and unknown reson blew one of my fuses, the digi dash one for soem reson and the digi dash didnt light up atall, you could just about see the numbers changing, turned out if was a fuse, quick replacement, job done :thumb:

Sturge
21-08-08, 11:59 AM
Radio illumination and dash illumination use the same fuse, hence radio blowing dash :)

Huffy
21-08-08, 07:20 PM
the numbers dont come up at all mate

Andy
21-08-08, 11:10 PM
shine a torch on them,alternatively connect the bare blacks to the + on battery and the browns to the - then shine a torch on it,if it comes on faintly it works.If not its fukced,end of.

daz42
22-08-08, 10:44 PM
would the same method of fitting apply to a mk1 nova?

brainsnova
22-08-08, 10:57 PM
yes the wiring is the same setup

Dave.
23-08-08, 01:19 AM
would the same method of fitting apply to a mk1 nova?

what dash have you got? if youve got a mk2 its a piece of cake, if youve got a mk1 be prepeared to spend alot of time and money chopping fiberglassing sanding and spraying/flocking your whole dash, basically mk2 dash piece of phiss.. mk1 dash your p!ssing in the wind :D:thumb:

brainsnova
23-08-08, 01:23 AM
what dash have you got? if youve got a mk2 its a piece of cake, if youve got a mk1 be prepeared to spend alot of time and money chopping fiberglassing sanding and spraying/flocking your whole dash, basically mk2 dash piece of phiss.. mk1 dash your p!ssing in the wind :D:thumb:

i fitted one in my mk1 from the back no filler fibreglass etc cut the dash using astra surround as template :thumb: I was meaning the wiring was the same in my earlier post

Huffy
23-08-08, 04:45 PM
im fitting mine into a mk1 one with a mk2 dash

Fridge
08-10-08, 01:21 AM
Can you do it with the turbo diesel?
I'm guessing most of it will be ok but i don't have a rev counter, any one have any ideas how i could get it to work?

Dave.
08-10-08, 07:16 PM
Can you do it with the turbo diesel?
I'm guessing most of it will be ok but i don't have a rev counter, any one have any ideas how i could get it to work?

if you have no green rev counter wire, you will need to run one from the coil in the engine bay into the interior of the car and onto the loom.

:thumb:

Adam
08-10-08, 07:24 PM
That wont work on a diesel, they have no coil ignition system

Dave.
08-10-08, 07:26 PM
That wont work on a diesel, they have no coil ignition system

DOH!

is it possble then adam? help me out lol :thumb:

Adam
08-10-08, 07:39 PM
I think the rev counter on a derv is ran from the alternator or something like that. And it only goes to about 5k, so i dont think a digidash one will work correctly, without some form of jiggery pokery changes to the wiring

Fridge
09-10-08, 10:50 AM
Jigging and poking i can do, but maybe not to this extent.
Maybe i'll just get an oversized comedy rev counter on top of the dash?

EUROTURBO
11-03-09, 07:25 PM
my two indicator lights are staying on on the digi dash and it seams very dim on the right side of the dash...any ideas????

Dave.
11-03-09, 09:55 PM
my two indicator lights are staying on on the digi dash and it seams very dim on the right side of the dash...any ideas????

mine did this,they should stay on and buzz? make sure youve spliced the indicator wires into the correct wire, as they look very similar on the loom. when we did mine it was just down to the fact we didnt look properley lol

also might possibley be a bulb/dirty connection :thumb:

EUROTURBO
12-03-09, 04:23 PM
mine did this,they should stay on and buzz? make sure youve spliced the indicator wires into the correct wire, as they look very similar on the loom. when we did mine it was just down to the fact we didnt look properley lol

also might possibley be a bulb/dirty connection :thumb:

lol chears mate will try again, yea it does buzz too...bloody anoying when your trying to look at the dash lol...

also i have 3 wires left over:

black/white
yellow/white
red/blue

any clues???

brainsnova
12-03-09, 04:28 PM
red/blue goes to the gearbox transducer if my mermory is correct. black / white left indicator warning lamp, white/ yellow lights on lamp warning lamp

auzzy-b
12-03-09, 11:54 PM
black/white -left indicator (wire to stalk) unless its black/white/green then you leave that blank!

yellow/white-headlights (to switch)

red/blue is to the transducer

Novaboi_1991
07-04-09, 11:43 PM
hey guys, jus finished wiring my digi in,

another thing,

if you are weary about cutting the green wire to your ignition coil, just unplug the black plug from your ignition coil, and wrap the wire from the digi (green wire) around the correct spade, then put the black plug back in, and it saves cutting it, works fine, tis how i done it,

w88rdy
19-10-09, 07:25 PM
Just a quick one, what exactly does the yellow and white to the headlight switch do?

Steve0011
19-10-09, 11:55 PM
a complete and utter guess (without having a look ;)) interior light when you pull the switch out??

brainsnova
20-10-09, 12:07 AM
Just a quick one, what exactly does the yellow and white to the headlight switch do?

when you put the headlights on a little symbol comes on the bottom of the digi to warn you the headlights are on.

Steve0011
20-10-09, 12:14 AM
so much for my guess LOL

good article BTW

what are these dahes like in bright sunlight?

DMcBXE
07-12-09, 11:55 PM
Is it the same idea when wiring a digidash into a mk1?

Or can you not wire a digidash into a mk1?

brainsnova
08-12-09, 12:29 AM

same wiring but needs a bit chopping on the dashboard to fit the mk1.

vaughanmc
31-01-10, 09:15 PM
what are these dashes like in bright sunlight?

There fine mate

I fitted my Digidash using this guide and found that the standard transducer on my 1.2i loom works the digidash and it got me thinking...

...Does any SPI transducer work a digidash ? Depending what setting you have the red switch at the top set to

Mine reads 125 when you put ignition on but I've seen some reading 127

16v Nova Kev
01-02-10, 09:02 PM

mine is fitted to a mk1 feel free to come down and copy:thumb:

bmxalex
26-03-10, 09:17 PM
where does the wires on the trans ducer go too ??? cheers alex

vaughanmc
26-03-10, 09:18 PM
Brown wire is an earth
Black wire is an ignition live
Blue/Red wire is the speed sender wire (On the back of the dash, white plug)

Hope that helps...

jr_eze
29-03-10, 04:53 PM
yo, got my digi dash wired up and everythings going fine the only problem is that there was no wires coming from the transducer its self ,to run to the back of the dash, will have to make these wires myself and join them with spades. theres three spades coming from the transducer. do anybody know which colour wire runs to which spade. cheers

brainsnova
14-04-10, 11:18 PM
following recent posts on here and mig about the tranducer wiring plug i thought i would draw a better drawing up about using the cavalier / calibra plug so here it is

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u331/Brain_missing/TRANDUCERWIRING.jpg

bmxalex
17-04-10, 09:43 PM
fitted mine today all mine are bright but the left hand side is not very bright ??? bad earth or bulb ??

2.0 nova paul
13-05-10, 07:58 PM
is the fuel gauge slow reading coz i jut put 25 in the car and the fuel light is flashing

2.0 nova paul
13-05-10, 08:47 PM
all fixed now

Danio_MarshyMan
13-06-10, 03:20 PM
roughly how long does it take to complete this conversion?

Dave.
11-07-10, 09:23 PM
Took me about 2 hours from start to finish, thats removing the old items and running new wires etc :thumb:

tommy8252
25-07-10, 05:52 PM
did this a few week ago took me six hours and a chip in my windscreen aswell :roll: anyway all wired in and working correctly apart from a green light on the dash displayin what I can only describe as a rectangle box with a right angled line and round knob on it. what is this and what have I done to make it light up? not after fixing it cos i just ignore it but just got me curious

Dave.
25-07-10, 11:05 PM
Sound sliek the towing light, probabley just bridged it into another wire somehwere.. looks like ___-o ?

tommy8252
26-07-10, 12:51 PM
yeah thats the one fair enough that sets my curiosity to rest then

fastcar1cars
26-07-10, 01:13 PM
anyone know where exactly the white and yellow wire goes on the headlight switch?
Cheers

tommy8252
08-08-10, 06:10 PM
got a problem with my digidash rev counter sometimes its very erratic and shows full revs when its clearly not revving fully and doesnt seem to do it when wet or when headlights are on i think it could be a bad earth but is it a bad earth in the back of the dash or is there another earth at the coil it could be?

stevenf
10-08-10, 05:59 PM
has anyone got a pic of the black plug to show where all the wires go as i was missing a few and aint sure where they go :D

Shaun
17-08-10, 08:30 PM
im currently using a sat nav as my speedo, my nova is fitted with a digidash currently.

Ive read the guide but still unsure on working of the speedo...

my transducer, i just bolt that to the gearbox yes? without a speedo cable...

the wires on my transducer are:

brown - earth?

black - switch live?

blue with red trace - where does this go? speedometer on back of clocks?

is this correct guys?

Cheers

Oh and my transducer says AA in big letters, part no: 90148828

is that the correct transducer?

Shaun
18-08-10, 11:49 AM
anyone please :)

Shaun
18-08-10, 01:00 PM
You will need to add the speedo sender to the gear box and connect:-

black to ignition

brown to ground

blue/red to pin 21 on small connector

for future reference :)

now im off to finish my speedo...

Smarty GSI
17-10-10, 10:05 AM
this diagram was a massive help, cheers

chug1106
18-10-10, 07:45 PM
where can you buy spare bulbs from?? the small ones along the bottom

none of my full beam,indicators etc are working but the rest all is

will these just be bulbs,tried all 6 in them but not one worked

Damo
18-10-10, 08:01 PM
The ones on the bottom row mate are same as most vauxhalls of the same era.:thumb:

chug1106
18-10-10, 08:13 PM
cheers dude

vaughanmc
18-10-10, 08:14 PM
Is there a Vauxhall dealer over in Arran mate or would you need to come over to Ayr etc for that ?

chug1106
18-10-10, 10:54 PM
would need to come to ayr or somewhere simliar,which is a right pain for some bulbs so it is,do you know how much they are?

chug1106
19-10-10, 08:10 AM
forgot i need one of the big ones to, does anyone have a spare one of them??
looked on ebay but couldnt find any

vaughanmc
19-10-10, 07:02 PM
No idea how much they are cheif, would like a spare couple of main bulbs for my spare Digidash :)

LEWI007
20-10-10, 09:25 AM
My local car shop sells them for a pound each lol

pie
20-10-10, 10:43 AM
i got 6 :lol: didgi dashes chug?

which bulb do you need ?

il post it out to you :thumb:

chug1106
20-10-10, 01:03 PM
i got 6 :lol: didgi dashes chug?

which bulb do you need ?

il post it out to you :thumb:

cool mate

i need one of the big ones and a few off the wee ones,say 4 or 5

how much you wanting for them mate?

vaughanmc
20-10-10, 09:38 PM
I could do with the 2 main bulbs pie lol

yellow_seh
28-11-10, 11:03 PM
the wiring guide was a great help in rewiring my mk2 s badly fitted dash. not too sure about peoples alternative wiring solutions tho (wrapping wires around the terminals etc) do people not solder any more?

chug1106
13-02-11, 07:39 PM
i was wiring my loom up for one of these yesterday, and there is brown and blue wire one the plug and the loom. but its not on the wireing diagram. do these just get connected?

chug1106
24-02-11, 01:04 PM
and also do you need to connect the brown and also the black wires from transducer,?if so where does the black one go?

brainsnova
24-02-11, 01:19 PM
and also do you need to connect the brown and also the black wires from transducer,?if so where does the black one go?

The brown is the earth and the black Is switched live and for neatness i connected them to all the other brown and blacks at the dash :thumb:

brainsnova
24-02-11, 02:57 PM
If it's the brown and blue on the black astra plug then it's the engine management light iirc

chug1106
24-02-11, 09:48 PM
cheers mate. great help
what colour is the engine management light on the xe loom?

chug1106
12-04-11, 10:50 PM
anyone got vauxhall part number for the big bulbs?i had it before but cant find it anywhere

istf
13-04-11, 07:59 AM
These are 12V/5W Halogen bulbs.
I don't have EPC now (I will check it at evening), but I think these are the correct LCD bulbs numbers:
Part No: 93154848
Kat. No: 20 98 306

Clony3k
22-05-11, 03:17 AM
damn, cant find digibord anywere :(

swedge
22-05-11, 09:27 AM
vaux still sell the bulbs at £6 each but if they have none in stock you have to buy a pack of like 10 lol

swedge
20-07-11, 07:31 PM
bulbs can be bought from here

http://www.auto-essentials.co.uk/ecomm/catalog/433t-r64124car-panel-bulb-halogen-12volt-5watt-black-base-b10d-p-635.html

dan23
27-08-11, 06:50 PM
when you join the grey/green wires together do you then conect them to the live wires?

brainsnova
27-08-11, 08:19 PM
I never used to connect them just taped them up separate

carls nova sri
16-09-11, 06:44 PM
hi any ideas why my lights are dimm

Spudly
16-09-11, 07:05 PM
Dimmer switch turned down in your living room, muck on your headlights, blown bulb on your clocks, bike lights need new batteries?

I cant think of any other types of lights off the top of my head so hope my guesses contain an answer that might relate to you very vague and incorrectly placed question!

carls nova sri
17-09-11, 02:14 PM
well what does the thread state ummmmmmmm oh yes i remember DIGIDASH yes

carls nova sri
18-09-11, 10:44 AM
right ive wired it all up and re connected it and put it all back three times now and the main light that lights everything up is dim? if i look thru a gap i can see just one main bulb thats lite up. also i can get the left indicator to flash but not the right ive checked the bulb and the connection and the black/green wires are together. the only wires i have spare is three which are blue/yellow oil pressure, green rev counter and blue/red speed omiter. does any one no whats wrong thanks in advance

Spudly
18-09-11, 04:38 PM
If you have joined the wires to the clock for your indicator tell tale, then there is your problem, you need to connect them to the wires on the stalk, and i would guess that one of the two main halogen bulbs that illuminate the dash, has blown and only half of the dash is being illuminated.

Although asking why your lights are 'dim' is not a very explanitory question is it, hence my vauge reply (which did contain my suspect answer, so i didnt just take the piss and not tell you)

carls nova sri
18-09-11, 06:22 PM
ok well ive got indicators now and as for the illumination its is all the same dimmness if you no what i mean when the ignition is off i can not see anythin then when i turn ignition on it comes on dim ive joined the grey/green which someone stated that it makes it brighter also does not chaged when started and revved up to 5k

Spudly
18-09-11, 06:29 PM
I think you need to post a picture up tbh, as they only light up when powered up and although ive heard if them having a dimmer switch when correctly installed in an astra, ive never come across a way to make them dim out, they stay the same brightness whether the headlights are on (hence the little tell tale to let you know your lights are on) and thats it afaik!

carls nova sri
18-09-11, 08:23 PM
iv taken a picture but dnt no how to put pics up also you carnt even see anything on the picture because its that dim do you no the part number for those halogen bulbs thanks

Spudly
19-09-11, 06:37 PM
bulbs can be bought from here

http://www.auto-essentials.co.uk/ecomm/catalog/433t-r64124car-panel-bulb-halogen-12volt-5watt-black-base-b10d-p-635.html

Try this link for the halogen bulbs, id guess someone has replaced them with normal bulbs when they blew, hence there being next to no light coming through the dash:thumb:

carls nova sri
19-09-11, 10:13 PM
ok thanks alot mate:)

gteben
18-06-12, 07:53 AM
its amazing when there fitted an work :D

bigman 78
21-11-12, 09:35 PM
Hi i have just fitted a digi dash into my sri nova using the great wiring diagram on this thread but i have a few problems. 1. rev counter not lit up ( have joined the too green wires) ? 2. handbrake symbol not coming on? 3 When i turn it on my stereo lights come on for a second then off again? Any ideas would be great, cheers in advance :) :) Stu

J144LBG
29-05-13, 01:36 PM
Hi, I have followed the guide on here, and got the dash to light up. However, speedo doesnt work, which I presume is to do with the transducer as the wires look qrecked at the box. I also dont have a rev counter wire, Is this due to it bein a 1 litre spin shell? If so, how do I connect it to the coil?

conad
29-05-13, 02:21 PM
here ya go bud

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-183546.html?

J144LBG
29-05-13, 02:30 PM
here ya go bud

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-183546.html?

Thanks pal, much appreciated :)