PDA

View Full Version : The Polish Do it Again!

DTR-DEVIL
18-02-08, 06:07 PM
Had a big car wash open round the corner from my house,
Its obvisoulys run by a bunch of imagrants, due to the fact they could hardly speak!

anyways, Sitting there sunday morning with a dirty mk1 and i really couldnt be ****ed to clean it.

Then i suddenly got an amazing idea!
Ill pay polish imagrants cheap monies to clean my car!
and for ?15 i got this!

- Full Hand Car wash
- Pressure washed off
- Shammy'ed off and waxed
- back to black bumpers and tyres!
- all windows windows washed
- interior cleaned and scented with "NEW CAR" :cool:
- dashboard blacked and cleaned
- doors sills cleaned
- Seats Steamed washed!
- and they even organised my glove compartment and door pockets!

All this in the time it took for me and a mate to smoke a snout..

So my dirty mk1 came out looking as if it was brand new. One of them was amazed by my digidash and kepy asking me to sell it lol.

anyways if a polish car was pops up near you i highly recommend! :thumb:

Stoo
18-02-08, 06:10 PM
i know they do a good job

but id rather not line the pockets of illegals in our country

keeps them here longer

shoot the fukking lot of em

lee coley
18-02-08, 06:11 PM
dont give them money.send them back

dannyb
18-02-08, 06:11 PM

I find this racist and offensive.

Not! lol

lee coley
18-02-08, 06:13 PM
I find it racist but not offensive :)

DTR-DEVIL
18-02-08, 06:14 PM
i know they do a good job

but id rather not line the pockets of illegals in our country

keeps them here longer

Pmsfl lol

After they cleaned my car again :thumb:

Jim
18-02-08, 06:14 PM
They're good for those lazy days, but if you want to avoid tiny scratches you have to do it yourself. I'm not sure what chemicals they use, but I'm not convinced they're any good for your paint work in the long run.

I still think the 'pay as you wash' self help jet washes are good value for money. Again, avoid using the brush as it's too harsh for the bodywork, but for a pre-hand-wash rinse they're good value for money IMO.

Stoo
18-02-08, 06:15 PM
I find this racist and offensive.

good

maybe if the whole country did, we might get somewhere!!! lol

Philsutton
18-02-08, 06:15 PM
Sad truth is they work harder an better than the english knob heads that already live here. So fair play to them, if the people that already lived here did their jobs properly then it would be a problem.

Stoo
18-02-08, 06:16 PM
i also agree with you there phil, despite my views

if the english werent so fukking 'proud' and stuck up, then these **** jobs wouldnt be empty, allowing immigrants to fill the slots!

DTR-DEVIL
18-02-08, 06:18 PM
Sad truth is they work harder an better than the english knob heads that already live here. So fair play to them, if the people that already lived here did their jobs properly then it would be a problem.

they do work there balls off. although there properly getting wipped or something buy the drug dealing imigrant bosses lol

lee coley
We have them at our place they dont do nowt rate,only steel jobs from every one.

Philsutton
lmfao have to disagree with the proud part, how many are living on benefits because they cant be ****d to work an just have fat children instead?

Stoo
18-02-08, 06:19 PM
thats what i mean phil, proud because theyd rather do fukk all than a **** job

lee coley
18-02-08, 06:22 PM
They work through break times, start at 6am and finish at 5.30pm but clock on at 8am and clock off at 4.30pm.

Then at the end of the month send all there bonus back to poland.

Jack
18-02-08, 06:38 PM
Hand wash only for me. Wouldn't entrust my car to anyone else. The only time I use a jetwash is to get gunk out from the wheel arches, avoiding the tyres of course - I've seen them polish types blatting the tyres with a pressure washer on a regular basis :eek:

thats what i mean phil, proud because theyd rather do fukk all than a **** job
Balls, most people in this country are just plain lazy.

euro sbd
18-02-08, 06:51 PM

totally right. i had a advert out for ages looking for a decent sign writer and the only good one is the guy i got now and he works harder than anyone whos ever work with me and hes polish. he doesnt get paid any less compared to the other lads. sad to say it but english fellas tend to be lazy