PDA

View Full Version : Standard GTE/GSi Subframes

Jack
17-02-08, 05:47 PM
Need a pair of GTE/GSi subframes.

I've got some unbranded bucket seats which have just four bolt holes underneath, so need to bodge some subframes to suit lol

Martin
17-02-08, 05:48 PM
will SR ones do the job?

Jack
17-02-08, 05:54 PM
Erm.. pass, Are they the same? I need something like in this (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91704&highlight=subframes) thread, i.e. subframes that are seperate to the seat.

The saloon has poverty spec 1.0 seats in, which have subframes built into the base of the seat.

[edit] Seems the ones I want are the ones that have the bar all the way across the front to slide the seat forward and backward, not the ones that have the little handle at one side

Adam
17-02-08, 05:56 PM
My Sr ones look identical to those :thumb:

Martin
17-02-08, 05:59 PM
want me to wip em of jack? was just gona chuck my seats anyway

Martin
17-02-08, 06:04 PM
i can take one of and send it jack, and if it works i'l send the other one and we can sort suming out?

only reason i can sent 1 is that i need the ither to sit on to drive the car in and out of the garage. until we move next month then i have a drive way to play on lol

Riggy
17-02-08, 07:08 PM
yeah sr ones are the same :thumb:

ste porter
17-02-08, 07:51 PM
sorry to hijack but i have the same problem and im desperate for the frames as i have welded my cage in and realised after i did it that i cant put normal belts back in so im gonna have to fit my seats and harrnesses now instead of when ever frames came up and its my daily drive