PDA

View Full Version : funny story

Nova1.6
29-07-02, 01:00 PM
there was me, best mate, his gf and my gf in my 1.2i standard nova, pulled up to these traffic lights, now i aint sumone to race or drive stupidly but when im with my mate who had a 1.3 dun up to balls nova he encorages me to be a bit daring, anyway, we pull up to these lights next to a corsa SRi with this 17/18 yr old looking lad and his 13 yr old lookin blond gf, i reved my engine a little, dont think he heard but my exhaust sounds well deep anyway coz i think it's fvcked up, the lights change,
Red
Amber
GREEN
And we're off...and he stalls it,
it was so funny, u could tell he was gonna speed off but he stalled it, we were p!ssing ourselfs, i went for it(well as much as i could with 4 ppl in car), and got away until he caught up, when he drove past we were all doing masterbating hand jesters at him and calling him a w@ker, his gf was swearing(surprised she knew what it meant being that young), then the lanes went from 2 into 1, he drove in front of us at 30mph for ages just to take p!ss, then we got to sum more lights, he got held up in left lane with traffic and we drove past, then he'd drive past, we were doing this for about 10 mintues, then he turned off, but still, recon he felt like a right wet fart stalling it!!
Neway, gotta go back to work,
Toodlepip

Mr_Moo
29-07-02, 02:29 PM
HAHA....had a chuckle at that!

novatec
29-07-02, 05:33 PM
And just think Neil, when you see him in a few months and there's two in yours and two in his, you'll f**king waste him!!!
Everyone starts somewhere. That can be where you start.