PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O BARNES/BARNES GSi?

bob
29-07-02, 10:44 AM
alrite mate- I sent you a cheque for a GSi front bumper n postage and you told me it was sent on 17th of july? cos the cheque had cleared?- it still has not turned up, I have been emailing you for details so I can try track down the couriers or peeps who are supposed to have posted it but I have had no response, perhaps your email account is down? can you please get in touch with me cos I really need it and I have stayed at home almost everyday now cos I keep expecting it, please help mate :cry:

matt_cook
29-07-02, 12:22 PM
bob,
i think we have both been ripped off mate. Check out my post in "Blimey barnes ged banned from RB".

Ive got his home address, Mother and Father's name, Next door neighbours name and tel no, and am just about to take legal action!

I ordered a hub, bonnet lifters and side repeaters from him, transferred the money, now he wont/hasn't replied. And no goods.

I'm gettin annoyed now. Maybe we should pay him a visit?

Matt

bob
29-07-02, 04:23 PM
well Im giving him a chance cos it can be hard to post stuff at times, but if nothing does come its taking the piss a bit- could u mail me his contact address please?

cornish
29-07-02, 07:11 PM
Don't want to sound like i'm stirring the shit but i'm sure he sold the GSi bumper top Ged@RB, could be completly wrong though :? :lol:

matt_cook
30-07-02, 08:22 AM
yeah...
cumon barnes, why dont you make a post?

oh yeah,your ignoring us!

What happened to the proof of sending, i.e. consignment number etc...

nova---chris
30-07-02, 02:49 PM
Im owed a little cash.

Intresting this.

Id like to hear a reply to all of this.

:evil: :?:

bob
30-07-02, 03:53 PM
there aint much we can do at the moment, has anyone seeked advice? Im putting a post on RB to see if anyones had the same on there

Ian
30-07-02, 10:01 PM
he posted on migweb today. try there

dave.gsi
30-07-02, 11:49 PM
thought he was a twat from his first post lol.........shouldn't say that he'll probably wanna kick my ass now :lol:

dave.gsi
31-07-02, 12:21 AM
i take it he'll be getting banned off novaload aswell as rb then???

matt_cook
31-07-02, 09:20 AM
how about any1 who has been ripped of by him, send me a letter (not e-mail) with all details of what has happened, how much, how you paid, and print outs of e-mails sent/recieved, i'll collate them and take them down to my local police station. That way we can formally file a fraud case!!

Fraud is not respected by police!

To tell you the truth, there would be no need for this if he actually spoke!

Spineless wimp

bob
31-07-02, 10:28 AM
I know he has been online cos he has been posting on roybacer a fair bit still,so I left a post for him,and replied to his for sale post again- its getting beyond a joke, Im just collecting all the emails I have up,and the ones I sent him- would u want em printed out or saved in winword or something?

matt_cook
31-07-02, 10:54 AM
if you can print them off, and stick them in an envelop with a piece of paper with all the detail of whats happened on. Also dont forget to give me your contact details, im just printing mine off. I'll take them to the copshop whem ive got everyones.

crazybluenova
31-07-02, 12:45 PM
as i said B4 my post was deleted i feel sorry for u guys

As an RB user he ain't been on the site much recently either that or he's using a new username???

matt_cook
31-07-02, 02:44 PM
micky,

you scare me sometimes

why dont you pay barnes a visit?

barnes
31-07-02, 05:55 PM
pay me a visit you got my adress. ill be waiting all weekend for you.

as i said on roybacer, those who need to email me do it now, barnesgsi@aol.com, and i will get it all together and have it sorted out.

matt cook, pointless threats, if you want to try it, you got my adress come and see me if you so want to and bring your soliciter along aswell, more than welcome to threaten me from your computer all day long, nothing i can do without internet service to reply though is there. by the way you have email.

for the sake of 2 weeks due to various problems ive had, most to do with internet i think its disgusting the amount of shite people make up about you.

i havent been ignoring messages and emails ive got them all today and i will respond to it all.

chris, the carbs had lots of missing internal bits which have cost me over 150 in new parts and i still havent got all of it to try them, and correct me if im wrong but you said to try them first?????? ill sort you out though dont worry about it.

Ben (lurk75)
31-07-02, 06:58 PM
well that seems to have settled that! everyone has gone all quiet now

lol

barnes
31-07-02, 07:21 PM
to be honest, i dont see what this little boy matt cook's problem is, his money got tranferred on thursday into my acount, its wed now and ive had no internet since last week, been using a mates comp. after 6 days of waiting he wants court action. feck me, lucky he never bought any thing off pvd aint he.

to be honest matt cook, please pay me a visit, ill show how much of a nice bloke i can be, otherwise stop causing trouble there are plenty of ways to do this and sort it out but you chose to publically insult me, if u knew my house phone number why not ring it and ask me??????? maybe its coz u are not actually telling the truth as my house number is ex directory.

for the sake of the bloke who is waiting for his gsi bumper, you and chris tunnicliffe are bang on, it is my fault, not directly, but i appreciate the way youve gone about it, matt cook, sorry, tosser, it is sorted out now after a problem ive had so dont jump to needless conclusions about fraud, if u know my adress, come round and threaten me properly, otherwise wait for your stuff to be delivered.

this matt cook wanted me to send goods out withou recieveing payment, who agrees this is a good idea???? not me

email me , barnesgsi@aol.com and it shall b sorted. im not ignoring nothing, ive just had no internet acces at home and no i aint changed any usernames still all the same barnes related.

tara, mickey owens, come round on the weekend mate, ill put the kettle on, lol

barnes
31-07-02, 07:42 PM
nope, but ill get some, lol

tea and jammie dodgers at barnes house with mickey owens, lol

nova---chris
01-08-02, 04:49 AM
Fair is fair.
if the carbs had missing bits(i didnt know cos i didnt run them)
but u had the option to send em back! or arrange to meet with me!
im sure i could have sold em anyhow!
and i did say dont pay till there tested. how longs it been again?

i didnt know u had an internet problem hence i was waiting for payment
then i see other ppl waiting. so im thinking ive been played along. which i dont take kindly to. (would u?)

well ill take your word for it that it will be sorted.

chris

nova---chris
01-08-02, 04:51 AM
have to go quiet sometimes lurk

work to do!!!!!
:twisted:

matt_cook
01-08-02, 08:25 AM
matt cook, pointless threats, if you want to try it, you got my adress come and see me if you so want to and bring your soliciter along aswell, more than welcome to threaten me from your computer all day long, nothing i can do without internet service to reply though is there. by the way you have email.

Barnes, first off. just stop a minute and see it from my point. I transfer money to your account, we discuss the arrangments all day, then as soon as the money has gone, you dissapear. No replies to e-mails, no posts.

What am i supposed to think, after all, you do live a fair way from me, you could think that i wnt bother cumin 2 see u.

I also never said that i knew your house number, i said i knew your neighbours, its 0169734????, right?

As ctunnicliffe01 sez. fair is fair. are you saying that you have sent them then? If so can you pass the details on to me.

and i dont seem to have any mail by the way

bob
02-08-02, 08:36 PM
alrite it sounds like a genuine mistake,we were kinda jumping the gun a bit, the main thing that worried me was saying it had been posted when it wasnt,if there was a problem Id have prefered to be told,thats my only grumble,not stirring or anything like that-false alarm I guess peeps, but u cant be too careful sumtimes

benji
03-08-02, 01:17 PM
don't think you should of posted his phone number :?:
just a thought :lol:

barnes
04-08-02, 02:52 PM
i wouldnt worry about it thats not even my home number or anywhere near me is completely the wrong area code.

as for knowing my neighbours name etc thats wrong aswell.

and matt cook, as you know you do have email.

mickey owens, do me a favour and get my home adress off aswell, unless you still coming round for some jammy dodgers, lol

Davo
05-08-02, 11:42 AM
lmao, this is funny as fcuk. no offense, but its just like a year ago, "i know where you live" its like an episode of grange hill!

keep it going :lol:

nova---chris
09-08-02, 06:02 PM
*yawn*

bob
13-08-02, 10:53 AM
as of yet I still aint got my gsi front bumper,cars in bodyshop so unless it comes tomoro I gotta fork out to get it sprayed seperate as opposed to a bundle-not impressed,I was assured it would be with me at the latest friday,so I dont know wots going on yet again :cry:

barnes
13-08-02, 02:48 PM
havent you got an email off daz telling you?

barnes
15-08-02, 02:39 PM
he should have got his bumper by now for sure, ive got the invoice infront of me

carltoncrazy
15-08-02, 08:36 PM
hey guy gota give you this,this post made me smile
i think someone should come up with some rules and just put them up as advice for people selling/buying.
personnal i have had no problem with buying/selling on novaload.but i have heard bad stuff about barnees,sorry.
see when buying you should,
ask what postage its going
get a land line number.
keep copys of everything.
however in his defence,banes wouldnt give out his home address if he was fraud you lot.
but i understand matts side aswell.
you do however always give thing 1-3 days as post isnt gd in thiscountry

bob
16-08-02, 09:09 AM
Its finally turned up mate!-thanks chief.Next time I get some bits off you please keep me informed if theres any problems rather than making me think the worst? cheers barnes :)

matt_cook
16-08-02, 05:04 PM
well i still havent recieved anything. Its been weeks now. Well i'm having the bearing done this weekend anyway, so that was a waste of money! Cheers Barnes