PDA

View Full Version : GSI v's 1.2 Club

Ben (lurk75)
29-07-02, 12:00 AM
Right due to my GSI being off road i have had to buy a cheap run a round...

So i decided to get a nova as i know a little bit bout em.

It is a 1.2 Club with a fairly decent set of 5 spokes on, lowered 60mm, got a 1.3 sr tailgate, a flappin HUGE backbox, blue seat covers, silly gearknob and door pins. ?100

It has been broken into god knows how many times! i know you guys moan about standard brakes but my god how bad are they! and it is so loud it is stupid!

It pulls quiet well up too about 15-20 mph but after that it dies + everyone wants to race me.

I am so embaressed :oops:

the engine is sweet but why do people do stupid things to cars, it just looks a state.

I WANT MY GSI BACK :roll:

ade
29-07-02, 12:06 AM
I've got a spare drivers lock and key if u want it - free to a good home - cost me ?25 fom vauxhall bout 6 months ago.

Whats with the bean can exhaust - how big is it? :o Does it should like a tank...

You could go the whole hog and buy a set of fluffy dice and a couple of cushions to throw on the back shelf! :D

Whats up with yer GSi?

Ade

Ben (lurk75)
29-07-02, 12:10 AM
Thanx Ade i would appreciate that, i will owe you a favour!

I am having a 16v transplant chucked in the GSI (literally)

I think the exhaust is about 4" (not that hot on imperial measurements)

and oh boy its loud! am thinking of sawing the thing off cant be any worse!

The terrible thing is like i said cause the noise all the rudeboys think i want to race em.

ade
29-07-02, 12:26 AM
PM me yer address & I'll post it tomorrow. Has the key and u can have the c clip and connecting rod too - I'm delocking mine now I have central locking.

Ade
:wink:

Mr_Moo
29-07-02, 01:09 AM
How much u sell Nova for after u got ur GSi back?

Ben (lurk75)
29-07-02, 05:59 PM
I doubt if will be sodl in one piece (thats if it lasts that long im quite enjoying having a wanna be rally car!)

as will probably break it as can sell the wheels (brand new tyres), springs, exhaust and the panels are quite sturdy suprisingly!

But expect if the offers right will sell whole as would save me the hassle as am very busy at the mo what with 3 jobs!

Ben (lurk75)
08-08-02, 06:11 PM
lol i am starting to enjoy this car now as can get it to do 50mph in 2nd and will do 95mph flat out

have had loads a people wanting to buy it too

lmao

Mr_Moo
08-08-02, 07:19 PM
Its ok....Goin to look @ 1.3sr on saturday :D :D