PDA

View Full Version : Model Nova's

merlin_ni
28-07-02, 02:56 PM
Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can get a model nova either a metal one or preferably one of those build it yourself plastic ones.

Any ideas or help would be great.

thanks,

Mark

Ste_Nova
28-07-02, 03:02 PM
part number 90188610 from vauxhall

merlin_ni
28-07-02, 03:11 PM
Cheers m8, do i just go to my dealer and get him to order one or do i have to go somwhere else?

sorry for all the questions.

Freak
28-07-02, 04:32 PM
NLS Ste
Tried it as soon as i got the EPC :cry:

For anyine that doesnt speak EPC talk- then NLS means it aint available.

merlin_ni
28-07-02, 04:55 PM
Thanks for that freak,

Surely there must be sumwhere that you can get them.

I want a build it urself one so i can do it up like my car.

Any ideas pm me or reply,

Thanx

ade
28-07-02, 05:41 PM
my bird tried to get me a kit for my birthday but couldnt - she rang Tamaya, arifix and Revell but they didnt do any novas in kit form.

Vauxhalls is a small die cast one if I remember.

There was some guy who posted a thing saying he had some die cast ones but he never left any details - muppet!

Ade

Freak
28-07-02, 06:27 PM
You can get them
i got a diecast corgi one for ?4 from ebay
Ive painted it to match mine now.
Bigger ones about ?20- gotta do some looking tho

there are a few on ebay at the mo.

14sr
28-07-02, 07:27 PM
i have 2 that i bought of e-bay small corgi ones with bp on the bonnet . but my mate bought one the exact same as a nova sr in white down at billing for a tenner :cry:

Ste_Nova
29-07-02, 09:39 AM
NLS Ste
Tried it as soon as i got the EPC :cry:

For anyine that doesnt speak EPC talk- then NLS means it aint available.

i've just phoned the my dealer and demanded one (there must be some left on a dealers shelf somewhere)

Freak
29-07-02, 01:46 PM
I tried that too- didnt come up with anything.
If you do get hold of some ste ill have one off you.

Ian
31-07-02, 12:34 AM
they said "which bit of NLS do u not understand"

nathanl
31-07-02, 11:22 AM
I just phoned a dealer up and they said , I would have to go in and pay for it ?10.16 inc vat :o and it will take a few days to come in, I will let you guys know how I get on.

onephatnova
31-07-02, 11:55 AM
Yeah, i've been trying to get hold of one of these as well for ages. I met a woman at Billing last year who said she could get hold of 'em. She took my number, but i havent heard from her since. WOMEN!!?

I think also that they might be classed under Opel Corsa A (european version)??

I've searched loads of different sites Corgi, Matchbox, etc. but with no luck.

I'm gonna try having a look on Ebay...

Ben (lurk75)
31-07-02, 04:51 PM
Right have sorted it !

They are still avalible but not in the uk (luton parts base)

BUT if you talk nicely to your local Vauxhall main dealers they will order you one if you pay up front and they wont give you a delivery date.

I spoke to 3 dealers in Bristol and none of them wanted to help, so i gave my ex misses a call who works for them and she went and spoke to the guy who runs there parts department and i have got 10 coming at a very good price :lol: and i dont have to pay up front :wink: . They are Corsa A models. :? but thats better than nowt.

So if and when they turn up i will probably be selling 5 or 6 of them.

Will let you know.

Freak
31-07-02, 05:41 PM
strange- i tried too a few weeks ago..

Ok then- if you do get some in put me down for one (100% definate)- ill even pick it up if you want - but i MUST have one of these.

Freak

Ben (lurk75)
31-07-02, 05:59 PM
as i said i spoke to three dealers and no one wanted to help, but they can if they really want too. She said is taking a lot of fcuking around so you would have to be very nice to them for them to help.

and i used to be very nice to them!

there is another way we could try.
if everyone who reads this phomes every dealer in there area and orders one then they might start to stock them agian!

Mr_Moo
31-07-02, 06:42 PM
Whate sort of dealers am i ringing? 2nd hand antique dealers?

Ben (lurk75)
31-07-02, 06:56 PM
well what dealer do you think, would be able to supply a model vauxhall nova? it certainly aint the crack dealer down the road :wink: (unless he has a vauxhall garage as a front)

Mr_Moo
31-07-02, 07:09 PM
Yer i naw wot u mean.....

BUT

do i go to a 2nd hand shop dealer?

and antiques dealer?

a collectors dealer???

?!?

:)

onephatnova
31-07-02, 07:28 PM
Mr Moo, i think he's referring to a "Vauxhall" Dealer...!! (New Parts Dept)

Ben (lurk75)
31-07-02, 07:40 PM
was it that hard to get?

They are still avalible but not in the uk (luton parts base)

BUT if you talk nicely to your local Vauxhall main dealers they will order you one if you pay up front and they wont give you a delivery date.

was this not on the first post i done? :wink:

Mr_Moo
31-07-02, 08:46 PM
Mr Moo, i think he's referring to a "Vauxhall" Dealer...!! (New Parts Dept)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

nathanl
01-08-02, 09:43 AM
My local one said "yeah I will get you one mate give me ?10.16 inc vat and it will take a few days" I phoned up to confirm he will definately be able to get one and he phoned vauxhall and said "sorry mate they don't make them any more and we can't get one either" BASTARD, I will definately have one off you let me know when you get one, let me know how much it will be :roll:

Mr_Moo
01-08-02, 10:46 AM

Oops didnt see that bit....

Bet i looked a t w a t askin u guys if i should ring my local 2nd hand antiques dealer :oops: :oops:

Ben (lurk75)
01-08-02, 06:12 PM
i did wonder, but just thought you were taking the p i s s

dave.gsi
03-08-02, 12:42 AM
i'm trying to get one from local vaux dealer (me dad is v friendly with the blokes there...................me mum lost her key for her corsa, cost ?30 for a new 1............final charge for me dad ?5.60p lmfao :lol: :lol: )

mikesri
03-08-02, 11:40 PM
I definetly want with out a doubt. my m8 works 4 hartwells southampton ( my local vauxhall garage) and i will ask him. I'll find out if i can get any. I'f not i'm willing 2 throw in a bit of cash 4 the hasle u got.

mikeoxford
05-08-02, 12:42 AM
havent counted the amount of i wants or can i haves!

BUT!

if theres any left on the list put me down for one :D

spiderman
05-08-02, 08:26 AM
8) has any one got a nova model yet? ive already got one but just thort id let you all know that if you go to your local vauxhall dealer you can also get irmscher wheels, only 2 styles available at the moment, soft stars and spectra lines. if any one hasn't got one try ebay, prices can vary from ?4 to ?10+ one if you go to www.hahl2.de you can get gsis saloons! theres a place ive fond throw www.google.com called rialto models that do kits

Freak
05-08-02, 11:19 AM
?54? :o :(

Fuck that

mikesri
06-08-02, 11:22 PM
Sounds a bit steep 2 me! is that a kit or ready made?

Rich Dale
08-08-02, 10:38 PM
So then.......this one you get from Vauxhall.....is that a kit or ready made?

How large is it? What Scale?

I'm gonna try my local dealers tomorrow I think.....and ask if they do ones for other models i.e MKII Cav :)

P.S. I've got "part of" an old Corgi Corsa A GT.....I went and smashed it up as a kid, but for some reason, I've still got the tailgate from it, sat on my shelf!