PDA

View Full Version : Rolling van shell

tom_beverley
15-02-08, 09:57 AM
Can't bear to see it go, but I can't be gay and be attached to it forever. I've managed to find a minter so sadly I have to let this one go as I haven't the space for two :( It was a lovely looking car but hid rot very well!

The van was in a terrible state, which has been repaired but the finish is not to a very good standard, which is the deciding factor in the sale. Its very solid with all rot chopped out, but it needs tidying up. I simply don't have the time to do it myself and don't see the point in spending any more money paying someone else to do it.

-1991 J
-Flame red (pink on roof) lol
-New sills
-Full chassis plating kit fitted
-Non sunroof model
-New genuine rear panel fitted
-Rear turrets fitted for rear coilovers
-All glass there
-V5 present
-Rear arches tatty

There are no front wings on the car and I will be removing my coilovers so you would need front and rear suspension and wheels to collect her. Also there is no interior (bar dash) inside and original seat mounts were removed as I was going to fit side mounted seats.

If the full asking price is met I will throw in a pair of used Cobra Clubman seats.

Its not seen the road since November 2006 and was an ongoing restoration project, full details and pictures of which can be found in the rebuild link in my signature.

Take her away for ?300, but she must be collected soon to make room for my new shell. Please bear in mind I recently paid ?500 for the welding work to be carried out.

Jay
15-02-08, 05:59 PM
pics please, and of the seats too may be interested ;)

FUSION X16XE
15-02-08, 07:08 PM
also pics please :)

tom_beverley
15-02-08, 07:41 PM
Theres a lot of photos in its various stages, please look through the rebuild and feature links in my signature. The welding around the front end is now completely zinc primered too.

Seats:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/tom_beverley/DSC00006.jpg

tom_beverley
16-02-08, 09:48 AM
Need this gone by next Friday 22nd Feb

tom_beverley
18-02-08, 09:12 AM
?200 takes her away!

I'd rather she go to someone who will finish what I started but needs to be gone by Friday otherwise the scrapman will be coming.

1.3sr_kane
18-02-08, 09:17 AM
how is this van at the minute?? engine? wat?

tom_beverley
18-02-08, 09:46 AM
No engine
No suspension (can leave on until on trailer)
No wheels
No rack (can leave on until on trailer)

Doors incl
Flushed tailgate (cracked) incl
Cobra bucket seats incl

So you will need to bring four wheels, the front struts and rear springs.

Forgot to mention, its MOT'd too, IIRC till around August

stevenf
18-02-08, 02:35 PM
wish i had the spare cash lying aroud as av always wanted a van :(

tom_beverley
18-02-08, 03:24 PM
Get it bought man!

If it doesn't sell then I'll be getting myself some van panels lol

tom_beverley
20-02-08, 08:56 AM
Bump

tom_beverley
22-02-08, 09:38 AM
Last day, please reply here or PM if interested.

stevenf
22-02-08, 04:10 PM
unfortunately i dont have any money this week otherwise i would have had it tonight mate :(

tom_beverley
23-02-08, 05:58 PM
Now gone, RIP :(