PDA

View Full Version : FAO guys with units/garages....

L33 LEG
14-02-08, 02:08 PM
for those of you who have your cars and other things locked up away from home, make sure you have somesort of secruity or at least regularly check up on it. my unit got broken into last night, luckily i dont have any decent tools in there and if youre not a nova nut all my bits are of no interest, and thank god they didnt take my cars, especially when i only finished building it this week!

around my towns i have heard of at least 15 places being broken into, mainly for tools and scrap cars to weigh in, all within the past month. i check mine every night after work, and im down there most nights till around 3-4am, so i reckon somebody was watching me of my whereabouts and went in whilst they knew i was at work.

so just watch out people and make sure its all safely secured :) and if not, keep it at home lol

:roll: :( :thumb:

meritlover
14-02-08, 03:54 PM
sounds like the work of horrible nasty gypo's

this is truely wonderful advice!!

L33 LEG
14-02-08, 04:06 PM
aye itl be gypsys. i left a nova shell outside to be scrapped the other week and i couldnt be ****d doing it so gypsys do have some advantages as it had gone within the next few days lol

J4MES
14-02-08, 04:09 PM
aye itl be gypsys. i left a nova shell outside to be scrapped the other week and i couldnt be ****d doing it so gypsys do have some advantages as it had gone within the next few days lol

Lol thats quality!!!kinda:roll:

Good advice tho:thumb:

craig green
14-02-08, 04:51 PM
Thats the sort of society we live in.

Navas are rotten worthless peices of sh*t, yet if you are seen having fun with one, someone will always want a piece of whats yours....

Lock it away, tell no one.

L33 LEG
14-02-08, 05:02 PM
they wernt after my cars tho luckily, they are only people who nick things to sell on, like tools and scrap metal. if it was some kids who broke in my black nova would probably be burnt out somewhere by now. just glad i dont have any tools in there at the moment so they didnt take anything!

however, im moving out there next week so aslong as i keep checking it till then i should be fine :)

tom_beverley
15-02-08, 12:47 PM
Aye, my dads unit got broken into last year. Unfortunately he had loads of decent tools and equipment, all of which got nicked. Some of my nova bits went missing too.

Me and my dad were going to stop there the following night incase they came back. Wish we did now as to rub salt into the wounds they picked up where they left off and almost cleared the place.

Needless to say all the windows are barred and a top alarm is in place now.

raymond
15-02-08, 01:51 PM
my little lock up got broke into the other week lee aswell then again it is right next to a gypo site lol

they took the tool box not worth ewt tho

think they will come back for the scrap at some point

L33 LEG
15-02-08, 02:40 PM
luckily ur garage just has nova bits aswell raymond, pikeys must not be vaux nuts!

tom, that just takes the p1ss :( very harsh. least you know now tho to be extra careful and secure it more. suppose it could of been worse, you could of been down there on your own at the time they came to break in. thats what happens to me alot, especially early hours in the morning. i always hear cars pull up but soon leave when they see my lights on. however, last month a unit next to me got cleared out whilst i was locked inside mine :|