PDA

View Full Version : anyone on mig

just vaux trev
13-02-08, 10:50 PM
could someone please put this link on mig parts for sale
as i dont really go on very often and need loads more posts before i can
thanks
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQdfspZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQlredZAny00000QQsassZ ty4521

Adam
13-02-08, 11:35 PM
Mig rules dont let you post for sale threads for other people.

karl Rowntree
14-02-08, 09:56 AM
Tell me about it, i was advertising my friends MK1 Astra using my name. I was taking care of all the replys sorting the postage out etc etc all my friend was doing was saying how much he wanted for things.

The thread was deleted without consulting me first so ive told them to stick their website as i dont want to be associated with people who dont imo respect their users.. i.e having been a member for approx 5 years and not even a pm to advise me as was breaking the rules. I should have looked at the rules but didnt think i wasdoing anything wrong seeing as i was representing the sale and taking care of all replys!

Rant over lol, would recommend getting your post count up first mate

Karl

Stoo
14-02-08, 10:02 AM
big reason i dont use mig really

its VERY VERY clicky on there

and its sooo over moderated its untrue

craig green
14-02-08, 05:10 PM
Its not clicquey, this site is just full of retarded replies & conversations in the classifieds.

If this site had the user traffic of MIGweb I'm pretty sure Admin would ban the banter & shizzle dotted about the threads.

Stuart
14-02-08, 05:33 PM
Its not clicquey, this site is just full of retarded replies & conversations in the classifieds.

If this site had the user traffic of MIGweb I'm pretty sure Admin would ban the banter & shizzle dotted about the threads.

and I would seem like Mother Teresa compared to some of the Hitlers there lol

Stoo
14-02-08, 05:34 PM
thats my point exactly stu