PDA

View Full Version : Weres my car in features?

hc coupe
11-02-08, 01:31 PM
I put my car in the Features a while back and it was up next day .

about a week ago i edited it an its a no show. any idea's .....

:roll:

NovaLad
11-02-08, 01:32 PM
I edited mine weeks ago and it still aint updated lol.

I even PM the admin lol.

Jack
11-02-08, 01:34 PM
Editing requires re-verification, which is why its disappeared.

Still think we should have vbgarage 3.5 bolted on the forum :p

NovaLad
11-02-08, 01:35 PM
RJ you are allways on the forum maby you should have the power to verify lol.

Jack
11-02-08, 01:37 PM
I would, but I think stu has mentioned in another thread you'd need admin level privilege to verify features.

So that went out the window lol

craig green
11-02-08, 01:44 PM
We need more moderators to police the noobs anyway IMO.

'Have patience' is my only recommendation tbh.

Jack
11-02-08, 01:50 PM
A Moderator isn't as powerful as an Admin though, and as said you'd need admin permissions to approve features.

meritlover
11-02-08, 02:44 PM
Mr Green, what is a noob? do you mean nob?

Nick
11-02-08, 02:59 PM
Noob... I presume he means "Newbie" which could either mean "new people" or i suspect it probably refers to the site idiots !

meritlover
11-02-08, 03:05 PM
bless you, thankyou Nick

Stuart
11-02-08, 03:21 PM
The permissions of the mods seems odd now as before I could edit peoples profiles should they contain improper stuff (like ropey avatars/sigs etc) but now essentially all I can do is remove/edit threads/posts and ban yo ass lol.

Ian is supposed to be incharge of the features... All i can suggest is filling his inbox with PM's about it. I know Lee states its like getting blood from a stone but then surely its a suggestion to obtain another admin ;)

craig green
11-02-08, 03:24 PM
Or just stop obesessing over crappy features anyway! No one looks... do they?

Stuart
11-02-08, 03:32 PM
Or just stop obesessing over crappy features anyway! No one looks... do they?

do you not remember the threads regarding the features section? lol

it appeard that all anyone ever wanted was to look at piktas of dem wikkid carz init

Jack
11-02-08, 04:02 PM
lmfao true. Tis quite a handy resource for "can I have pics of a nova with xxx part" though.

surely its a suggestion to obtain another admin ;)
Vote Razorjack lmfao

tbh I thought you were admin

craig green
11-02-08, 04:28 PM
do you not remember the threads regarding the features section? lol

All too vividly. lol

Lee
11-02-08, 06:23 PM
Sorry, ill check them now. I need to get into the habit of doing this job as well.

Dont forget, Ian has a bad foot. It stops him using his computer :roll:

meritlover
11-02-08, 06:26 PM
Dont forget, Ian has a bad foot. It stops him using his computer :roll:

is this because he has a missing foot and no arms/hands?

NovaLad
11-02-08, 06:37 PM
Vote Razorjack lmfao

I would as you virtually live here lol

Even if you are a Hobo sometimes lol.

jimmy boi
12-02-08, 07:26 PM
i put some pics of me car on here last nite and there still not showin up ne were on the site have i done it wrong or sumthink plz let me now thanks

Jack
12-02-08, 07:41 PM
As you might have gathered from this thread, it can take a while for pics to be verified.

And ditch the text typing.

DTR-DEVIL
12-02-08, 11:37 PM
Apart from a few cars, i find the features a little bit . . "chavvie". im all in favour of VBgarage! hell, ill even donate if the software aint free!
Aint i Kind :)

Jack
13-02-08, 05:40 PM
lol features could do with a tidy up tbh.

I believe vbgarage IS free, but you need to provide a license for vbulletin to prove you have a legit version? Not sure, I haven't looked into it in that much detail.

Lest we forget though it may well take time and effort to install and get working, so although it may be free in terms of money, it could be expensive in terms of time and extra work for the admin boys (who already have a lot on their plate with the club as it is!).

Lee
13-02-08, 05:43 PM
lol features could do with a tidy up tbh.

I believe vbgarage IS free, but you need to provide a license for vbulletin to prove you have a legit version? Not sure, I haven't looked into it in that much detail.

Lest we forget though it may well take time and effort to install and get working, so although it may be free in terms of money, it could be expensive in terms of time and extra work for the admin boys (who already have a lot on their plate with the club as it is!).

It would be a job for Kev, and he only comes out once a year lol I did plan to tidy up the features, however the last part of the programming isn't done and I cant delete old features unfortunately.

DTR-DEVIL
13-02-08, 05:44 PM
*Cough* Assign Someone! *Cough* :D