PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys??

Aj_1984_99
25-07-02, 11:49 AM
Has anyone had any dealings with the company "Bad Boys" in Birmingham? When i was at Max power last Sunday i ordered a new bumper from them and they promised me it would be delivered a week ago. :evil: I have been trying to contact them by telephone for the past few days but it is either engaged or usually knowbody answers. I payed for it by credit card but they have not yet requested the money. Any Help appreciated.

Aj

?Marty?
25-07-02, 02:47 PM
They are a new company and are likely to be 'a guy in a garage on his mobile'. Also it is the norm to be charged before dispatch of the order, unless the item is custom-made, in which case they charge the card first to make sure they get paid before work commences.

ade
25-07-02, 10:37 PM
if your really worried, contact your credit card company and ask them for advice - most card companies have some kind of insurance or caover for these issues. You may be able to cancel the transaction.

If you have an address for bad boys (true to their name then!) then write to them asking for your bumper - or wrire them and tell them you want to vancel the order and have informed your card company.

Ade

Fenix_2k1
29-07-02, 02:35 PM
Hi Mate.

i spoke to these guys at PV2002. They were a new company just starting up so thats probably what the delay is.

I take it you've ordered the big mouth front bumper thats about 120 quid. Looked at it myself but don't fancy the floor clearance problems.