PDA

View Full Version : lol vista is ace

CoolTiger
06-02-08, 09:20 PM
I am talking to you on my microphone and windows is changing what I am speaking in two text I have only just found this so sorry if this is new to anybody thought I find this entertaining and I have had hours of fun using this program even though it gets 70% of all the words wrong and it has took me 15 minutes two just say this and now below ill say it fast and u lot can see how much it gets it wrong lol

I am talking to you on my microphone and windows at Speaking in two text I have long the sender's for nonsense orry is it is not new to anybody know I find it ready in tertaining and I have I always aren't on using this program even though it gets any percent off all my words monkey on it at cool meet 15 minutes to say in this unable oh I'll say it's Astra you're not concede home much it gets it long will

Lee
06-02-08, 09:22 PM
Quit the retarded typing!

....:plol

CoolTiger
06-02-08, 09:25 PM
stopped using it now my throat was getting sore lol

Lee
06-02-08, 09:29 PM
Where is this feature, i haven't found it yet and ive had vista for months!!?

Stuart
06-02-08, 09:42 PM
get a gay mac and its there to use without looking lol

FUSION X16XE
06-02-08, 09:51 PM
lol
I am talking to you on my microphone and windows is changing what I am speaking in two text I have only just found this so sorry if this is new to anybody thought I find this entertaining and I have had hours of fun using this program even though it gets 70% of all the words wrong and it has took me 15 minutes two just say this and now below ill say it fast and u lot can see how much it gets it wrong lol

I am talking to you on my microphone and windows at Speaking in two text I have long the sender's for nonsense orry is it is not new to anybody know I find it ready in tertaining and I have I always aren't on using this program even though it gets any percent off all my words monkey on it at cool meet 15 minutes to say in this unable oh I'll say it's Astra you're not concede home much it gets it long will

it gets any percent off all my words monkey on it at cool meet 15 minutes
lol lol lol

CoolTiger
06-02-08, 10:17 PM
Where is this feature, i haven't found it yet and ive had vista for months!!?

i found it by mistake lol its in control pannel i switched to classic and its 3rd line from bottom :) "speech reconiastion(sp)"

Will
06-02-08, 11:31 PM
vista is awful

linux booted from a usb flash key is the future

mikey14sr
06-02-08, 11:58 PM
vista is awful

linux booted from a usb flash key is the future

Didn't expect it to take that long for someone to give vista the slagging it deserves! It's roughly equivilent to windows ME, a badly developed pile o'shovel that takes up way to much space. I frequent a few PC forums and most people who have tried it still have XP installed in dual-boot mode, only using vista when something demands it. The rest have just gone back to using XP all the time or have moved on to ubuntu.

Jack
07-02-08, 08:23 AM
I used Vista once. Needed to connect a laptop up to my wireless network. Took a while to actually get it to recognise the network, then connect to it (it kept refusing saying it wasn't secure enough lmfao) and then even longer to actually use it.

Although if you remember, ~5 years ago XP was crap too. Most MS products are released too early so need a couple of service packs before they're worth looking at.

Linux ftw, once we've switched to RHL here at work I'll probably end up putting it on my home pcs.

mikey14sr
07-02-08, 09:56 AM
Well the official SP1 has just been launched for vista (wont be on windows update untill march apparently), but all it contains is all the fixes that are allready available, no big changes at all really.

And microsoft are hoping to get the next generation of windows out in 2009... so it's not really worth upgrading if your still on XP for the year-and-a-half of vista-ness (unless you simply must have the latest games and 4GB+ of memory).

DTR-DEVIL
07-02-08, 06:12 PM
Windows XP Sp1. Im never gonna change!

Lee
07-02-08, 06:19 PM
lol, funny how everyone moans about Vista being crap, but still rave about the Xbox being great lol Like all microsoft products, its launched before its finished, so what do you expect? lol

Jack
07-02-08, 06:26 PM
Windows XP Sp1. Im never gonna change!
Please tell me thats a typo? :wtf:

Ash
07-02-08, 06:58 PM
ummm, XP is still crap. Bring back Wndows 3.1 :D

twistysnovagte
07-02-08, 11:05 PM
ive vista, and it sucks, way to secure lot of everything not compatable with vista when the warranty runs out on the computer.think im gonna have to get my good friend ian to put xp into it i think!

tom_beverley
08-02-08, 03:41 PM
IMO Vista is ok, bit slow but I haven't had any issues yet (touch wood)