PDA

View Full Version : later... with jools

chimp007_uk
06-02-08, 03:47 PM
hi yall,

went to london last night to see the filming of this fridays "later... with jools hollan" was pretty good as it goes. i'll be in the crowd, i'll have to keep an eye out to see if i'm on it :)

was a few good acts, i wasn;t really looking forward to it but thoroughly enjoyed myself. prob not all you will like any off it, i have a diverse taste in music.
morrissey was on there, and actually wan't that bad, so was nate james, joe brown, who was wicked! ida maria, one crazy chick, british sea power were good a bit random but good and a cuban girl, who had an amazing voice, just dont know what the hell she was singing about!?!
and best of all the tickets were free... bargain

definately recommended, radio head were on there last week.

chris

craig green
06-02-08, 03:50 PM
I dont watch it often but Jools usually has some good stuff on.

Great for seeing new act really. Give em a month & Jo Whiley will be banging them out.

Good, free entertainment anyway!

chimp007_uk
06-02-08, 03:54 PM
Give em a month & Jo Whiley will be banging them out

classic!

Yeh, free entertainment, its handy being so close, only costs me ?8.65 to get a rail card for the evening. then go out drinking after, but i'm to poo at the mo, to participate in that sort of fun.

nate james one an award at the mobo's, has a great voice, but i couldn;t tell anything different to him and john legend, other than he's english...
joe brown, was funny and old school rock 'n' roll was cool, he was around before the beatles.

and alan carr was on as well, being the funny gay man.

smcgsi16v
06-02-08, 11:55 PM
His Hootmenay ones on new years are always very good.

chimp007_uk
07-02-08, 12:01 AM
indeed, well worth going. tickets are free on the bbc website.

Stuart
07-02-08, 08:25 AM
I'd sue them if I went to see it and Radiohead were on lol

chimp007_uk
07-02-08, 09:50 AM
i watched it last friday... some of their stuff is ok, but they're new album... well... BOLL*CKS

chimp007_uk
08-02-08, 07:08 PM
if any of you indulge yourself in a bit of jools, the show i went to watch be filmed is on tonight... :)

look out for these two weirdos...
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e229/chimp007_uk/05022008231.jpg

we're stading behind british sea power to the right as you look at it, or behind alan carr where he's interviewed.

dave.gsi
08-02-08, 07:12 PM
the thing on the right.......................boy or girl?lol

Jack
08-02-08, 07:16 PM
the thing on the right.......................boy or girl?lol
Dave is on the pull lol

chimp007_uk
08-02-08, 07:18 PM
hahaha... i do regularly ask him about his hair... he's a good "lad"

dave.gsi
08-02-08, 09:48 PM