PDA

View Full Version : Steering Problems

Spacemonkey
23-07-02, 09:42 AM
ok after getting my car resprayed , i ended up getting my car twatted. another car hit me in the drivers side right on the wheel arch, my alloy is allscuff and scraped. bu the main problem is that my front passenger wheel sits straight, while the driver side wheel sits slighty off as if turning left. and the steering wheel is just in weird position lol

the problems i cant drive it as the steering is all messing up, i had a look underneath and cant see anything that is bent, can any1 tell roughtly what could be the problem apart from a twat drving in tot he side of my car

when the steering wheel is straight

front passenger wheel straight
front driver wheel as if turning left slightly

To driver straight then the wheel has to be half turned and i cant get abouve 30mph beofre the car start pulling in all direction, poor folks driving behind me must of thoght i was a drunk driver lol

nathanl
23-07-02, 10:09 AM
Sounds like suspension problems I would think, I used to work in a bodyshop and that sort of thing normally meant new suspension, I might be wrong though :roll:

dErZ1
23-07-02, 10:42 AM
What a pain in the arse, stupid cow!!

I hit the curb once in my old XR3i and bent the rear left wheel, the car never handled the same again. It was a waste of a bloody good car it had RS Trubo suspension and every thing. Top car wasted by an idiot.

Its gona cost you big!!

carltoncrazy
23-07-02, 11:15 AM
sorry this may just be me,
but if she hit you,clam on her insurance