PDA

View Full Version : A vow of respect

djp_y2k
22-07-02, 08:09 PM
Recently novaload users seem to have become very agressive towards each other.

Wot is this all about.

We are supposed to be here to give advice in a positive way, have a laugh and hopefully get on.

Even I've found my self indulging in this bull shit attitude.

Lets get it sorted or we will all be moaning fuck wits in a couple of months who will go out and sell our modded chariots and bye bloody 205 diesils or worse still zimmer frames.

locky
22-07-02, 09:15 PM
Well sed djp_y2k, thers a s**t load of bickering going, and alot of it aint called 4! if peeps meet up with each other at events, they wont be shaking hands, they'll b kicking s**t out of each ohter, we r all spose 2 b mates (well, sorta!), helping each other out, not arguing and swinging handbags at 50 paces or more!
Not sure weather its just this site that ther is lots of bickering? If we get new users on the site, and see wot a load of moaning minnies we r, they aint gona stay, they'll go somwer else with a friendlier atmosphere, c'mon guys and gurls, sort it out!

Dan
22-07-02, 09:24 PM
oi!!!!! nowt wrong with zimmers lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask cp :wink:

Nova1.6
22-07-02, 11:15 PM
i agree too, if u cant talk nicely and give constructive critasium then dont bother at all, we dont wanna know what u hate and what u think looks gay! Just think before u type.

Breeny
23-07-02, 03:07 PM
In novaloads defence it seems a lot of online community sites have had a lot of bickering recently, Its going to happen if you have a lot of members with different opinions/ideas etc.

Try and play nicely now :)

Micky.. stfu :lol: :P

Freak
23-07-02, 03:09 PM
lol
its all casual banter- we all mates when we meet up (well mostly..)

The typed word/forum doesnt show sarcasm/humour very well really doe sit now....

Davo
23-07-02, 03:13 PM
lmao, this all sounds so familiar its beautifull :cry:

Jim
23-07-02, 03:47 PM
lmao, this all sounds so familiar its beautifull :cry:

I was about to say the same thing Davo. Whenever things seem to be going downhill, theres a couple of us that usually say, lets sort it all out and pack it in, but a similar argument, sorry "discussion" will crop up in the next couple of months, then the bickering will start again. Theres nowt you can do djp_y2k. If peeps wanna argue and bitch they will. Just stay clear of the topics. You don't have to reply at the end of the day. In fact the less people that reply saying "stop this bickering" the quicker the bickering usually ends (does that make sence, lol :lol: )

Jim.

Davo
23-07-02, 08:16 PM
we need the magical ban stick, i suffered a good beating from that many months ago on the old novaload :cry:

ade
23-07-02, 11:41 PM
bickering is part of the fun - until it turns nasty. if you cant voice you ropinion then the forums wouldnt really work.

Check out a-n-t's avatar - well smart - how u do that then ant?

Harpo_8
24-07-02, 03:09 PM
yeah that well cool how did you do it!!!

djp_y2k
24-07-02, 06:44 PM
I wasnt saying that arguing should be banned. It is fun.

Its just when giving advice if it could be given more positively.

Everyone has the right to say wot they want, but come on some things that are said arent needed.

We may not see each other face to face, but we are still a small community and we should class each other as mates.

Not saying to turn this into something that boring, just a bit more friendly if you no wot I mean.

Dan
24-07-02, 06:57 PM
regarding my avatar ermmmmmmm, well as ian kev micky etc will tell ya, if it aint got an on button i'm normally stuck :? :o :? :roll: . But a friend of mine gave me photoshop 7 which i had a dabble with, dont quite know how i did it as such, just did lmfao :lol: :lol: , if i manage to do it again i will tell ya :wink:

djp_y2k
24-07-02, 07:06 PM
Those programs are cool. U can do loads of different things.

Just a small stupid question

what does this mean?

lmfao

As I said it may sound stupid, but I havnt got a clue.

Dan
24-07-02, 07:16 PM
lmfao= laughing my flipping arse off (or words to that effect :wink: )

ade
24-07-02, 11:28 PM
or it could mean "in my f ucking arrogant opinion!" (depending if ytou take the l as an i or and L"

Not that A-N-T's arrogant or owt - thats wot I always understood it to be.

Just as observation

Ade
:roll:

Ben (lurk75)
24-07-02, 11:58 PM
or you can have.... ROFLMAO :wink:

brian
25-07-02, 12:10 AM
djp_y2k i was always wonderin what imfao meant too!!!!!!!
good question!! :D

dave.gsi
25-07-02, 11:52 AM
or you can have.... ROFLMAO

or even roflmfao!!

rolling on floor laughing my fuck ing ass off!!

djp_y2k
25-07-02, 06:13 PM
alright I think I get it.

Cheers