PDA

View Full Version : Fing well pissed of..... travellers!

t45_ste
25-01-08, 09:01 PM

Lee
25-01-08, 09:11 PM
Farmer friend of mine had about 3 vans appear on his land. They were there for weeks and refused to budge. They also personally threatened to kill him and his wife if they tried to use force!! Of course, the police couln't do anything as they denied it all.

He decided to use the farked up english justice system against them, and got his mates to verify his wherabouts for a weekend, then sat in a tree near the camp till the pikeys went out. Got down from his tree, and burned all 3 vans to the floor. Police appeared the next day, but of course he had about 5 solid allibies so they couldnt do anything!

I dont condone it at all, and heaven forbid if anyone was in the vans when he did it, but sometimes they leave you no choice.

Jack
25-01-08, 09:14 PM
Any gen on PNG group buy on matches and lighter fluid?

Lee
25-01-08, 09:17 PM
The problem is you need to make damn sure they dont know its you, or you'll end up very very dead.

Stoo
25-01-08, 09:18 PM
or you'll end up very very dead.

Understatement of the year!

t45_ste
25-01-08, 09:19 PM
Any gen on PNG group buy on matches and lighter fluid?

Im all up for that! Already considered burning them down ala snatch!

Theres a copper lives in the houses facing the land and all he said they can do is go round their vans checking for tax etc...

Poor state of affairs!

Martin
25-01-08, 09:19 PM
there not all that bad tbh, my dad used to be a traveller, they'l do anything for us now. they came down last summer the whole street was full of caravans lol

heard some pretty bad stories of what they have dont, but they was just proctectin them self, they wanted me to go with them once, wish i did tbh..

Iain
25-01-08, 09:25 PM
A large bunch of them invaded the grass in front of my old school (a good few years ago). They completely ruined the grass and left rubbish all over the place, no respect at all. I remember the school authorities pleading with us not to throw stones and taunt them lol

Lee
, but they was just proctectin them self,

A group of pikeys removed almost the entire roof from an old peoples home around here. The roof was obviously a threat to them lol

t45_ste
there not all that bad tbh, my dad used to be a traveller, they'l do anything for us now. they came down last summer the whole street was full of caravans lol

heard some pretty bad stories of what they have dont, but they was just proctectin them self, they wanted me to go with them once, wish i did tbh..

Understand what your saying, good and bad in everybody.

My dad knows some Romany's down south very clicky with their pecking orders and all, they are the original travellers.

The ones we have just seem to be scrotes wrecking the area!

Martin
25-01-08, 09:29 PM
Understand what your saying, good and bad in everybody. My dad knows some Romany's down south very clicky with their pecking orders and all there the original travellers.

The ones we have just seem to be scrotes wrecking the area!

maybe just wanna beees

amggsi
25-01-08, 09:38 PM
They arrived not far from us a few years back (at the tail end of "the troubles").

They were asked kindly 2 or 3 times to move on and more or less laughed in the peoples faces. A couple of nights later the had a visit from the boys with furry faces, and had a few bullets put through their windows. They were gone the next morning, and have never been back since...........

t45_ste
25-01-08, 09:41 PM
I take it you mean balaclava's by furry faceslol

Rexy
25-01-08, 09:43 PM
seea bit of brut force is all that is needed, Goverment, police etc are too soft.

Everybody has the right to live in a peaceful enviroment.

We had gypo's near us once and we also have a lot of skallys perm living near us. I think they had a fair old hard time. Not seen them back for a long number of years there was some riots some caravans got trashed some faces were smashed you get the idea.

:thumb:

Council estates rule lol

amggsi
25-01-08, 09:44 PM
I take it you mean balaclava's by furry faceslol

Yup!!!lol

mowgli
25-01-08, 09:57 PM
WHO OWNS THE LAND??????????

If they actually complain, then the police must act.

I have absolutely no sympathy or respect for the modern traveller, now the old romanys seem good, but the 'Irish Tinker' or pikey need moving on asap.
I am a very tolerant person, I try my hardest to see the good in people, but about 3 years ago a group of them got onto a local park. A cop actually allowed a polish truck full of sofas to reverse onto the park & unload. They went round selling the sofas door to door & heaped the old trade-ins up & burnt them, they then drove stolen cars round wrecking an arboretum. finally because they had blocked a footpath they were evicted. Me & two of our staff had to clean up all of the human waste (poo) in the park. it took two solid days & at the end of it we climbed out of our hazchem suits & walked into the nearest pub & got wasted.
cleaning 1/2 ton of gippo sh1t up is the worst thing I ever got paid to do.

The best thing to do is pester all forms of authority except the local council to get rid of them.

adam c
25-01-08, 10:00 PM
just make sure everything is bolted up good especially your barn/massive shed as they will most probably be wanting to see whats inside

Mike
25-01-08, 10:02 PM
Farmer friend of mine had about 3 vans appear on his land. They were there for weeks and refused to budge. They also personally threatened to kill him and his wife if they tried to use force!! Of course, the police couln't do anything as they denied it all.

He decided to use the farked up english justice system against them, and got his mates to verify his wherabouts for a weekend, then sat in a tree near the camp till the pikeys went out. Got down from his tree, and burned all 3 vans to the floor. Police appeared the next day, but of course he had about 5 solid allibies so they couldnt do anything!

I dont condone it at all, and heaven forbid if anyone was in the vans when he did it, but sometimes they leave you no choice.

Ohh the memories of my fcuked up younger years, authorities dont really do much TBH, its normally a case of law & own hands :D or a mate with a van full of flammable things......like gas cyclinders.......

mowgli
25-01-08, 10:27 PM
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/mowglinova/th_09.jpg

t45_ste
26-01-08, 01:02 AM
The factory has only just shut down (3 days ago). We know the owner of the land so have been up to see him. Supose we will just have to wait and see what today brings. If all else fails theres always the finest gypsy catcher money can buy:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0701/borat_lebanon0109.jpg

lol

dave.gsi
26-01-08, 12:11 PM
f*cking dirty pikeys, i hate them all with a passion. i lived in ellesmere port for a few years and the place is plagued by them, thousands of the inbreeding lazy wasters decend upon the town every couple of months. they rob the shops blind, rip off a few old ladies for a driveway and move on when their field is so full of rubbish they cant actually get their stolen transit vans through the gates!

you can get them moved on, but it takes so long they'll probably leave before the court tells them to

Dar
26-01-08, 02:02 PM
I hate these people with a passion!
Another way thats been used around these parts is drive by brick throwing. A few bricks through the windows at 4 in the morning makes them feel unwelcome enough to move on.

Lee
26-01-08, 02:19 PM
I hate these people with a passion!
Another way thats been used around these parts is drive by brick throwing. A few bricks through the windows at 4 in the morning makes them feel unwelcome enough to move on.

Thats a great idea :) Although petrol bombs are probably more effective!

General Baxter
26-01-08, 02:32 PM
i dont like them ether, lol

Nick
26-01-08, 03:24 PM
I'm just amazed about how big your ****ing house is !? LOL

RJM25R
26-01-08, 09:11 PM
at least you know they won't be READING this LOL!

Rickyb
27-01-08, 02:43 PM
thay are DIRT and all the above solutions work. i reali hope i dont get any near me cos thay will get there caravans burnt down! haha:thumb:

brucer
27-01-08, 04:01 PM
so when this happens to you, a local meet of nova drivers will take place to rid of them for you.lol.

Philsutton
27-01-08, 06:47 PM
at least you know they won't be READING this LOL!

lol lol Thats because none of them can read or write. I remember when I worked at showcase we used to always get them come in, they couldnt read so didnt know what film to watch. On numerous occasions we got a big group of them to go an see broken back mountain. Also they couldnt read the signs above the door to the screen an they have to be shown where to go, an once I told them there film was through the double fire doors at the end, this was at 1.30am and the front doors where shut. So I just spent the rest of the night laughing at them through the glass while they tried to steal the tarmac.

I have had no positive experience with the dirty gypos, all they do is steal things. They have no purpose, if they were wiped out over night the world would be a better place.

5T1G
28-01-08, 04:34 PM
Like the drive by bricking idea too!

Manor Royal, Crawley is a hotspot for the tea-vin little buggers. Empty industrial park is a gold mine for scrap metal and the like.

I remember one morning a rather sketchy looking woman moaning at workman drilling something in the road right by where they were pitched, she had been woken up and was demanding what they were doing "outside er house!"

I have been witness to a burnt pikey site too, not a nice place to be with a english accent!

Round here tho they seem so rich, some roll round in porsche's ffs.

L33 LEG
28-01-08, 04:43 PM
we get them all the time just outside of my work. they come in and nick what they can and get away with it. the police say that they can tell them to move and apparantly theyre allowed an extra 4 days to go. but then a few weeks later they or others just come back again.

damaging their posessions may work, but dont do what i did and refuse to serve them all, and get branded a racist which involved hours of conversation between me, them and the police lol

on the other hand, get friendly with them and theyl be on the way soon enough. theyl probs be down my area after you ste, its only down the road.

Jim
28-01-08, 06:21 PM
CP's favourite people, lol.

CP
28-01-08, 08:00 PM
Nope not a fan.

I've had stuff nicked by them and had numerous van loads of them hare coursing all over the farm. I've been roughed up, threatened, challenged to a bare knuckle fight over their "rights" to come on my land and even had a gypsy curse put on melol I got one of their transits in the muckfork grab of my telehandler once which they didn't much like plus plenty of other minor skirmishes over the years and I've come to 1 conclusion:

All the ones I ever met are just a cheating stealing load of lawless parasites with no redeeming features.

Mike
28-01-08, 08:13 PM
At least your local councils don't erect LEGAL campsites of a massive scale for the pikey mother fcukers to live, beg, steal and borrow never to return thousands of Transits, Freelanders, Range Rovers and Metros lol etc etc

This problem used to be a big one in the Midlands, now the council move them all into "designated" camps!! And there more fcuking secure places then the post offices there robbing!!