PDA

View Full Version : FAO best sri in da west

tom_beverley
23-01-08, 09:43 AM
Where is my 1600 T40 manifold? You've only had my money for ummmm, over 6 MONTHS now! I've got all the details here about when the cheque was cashed etc so I'm serious when I say if:

1. I don't get my money back in full within the next week

or

2. I don't receive the manifold within the next week

I WILL take this to court.

Will F
23-01-08, 11:39 AM
Oh dear, not another one.

TBH, with a username like that, you are only gonna get trouble.

I assume that he has been ignoring PMs etc?

Do you still have his address/tel number?

Lee H
23-01-08, 01:03 PM
To little to late now mate but for other people or future reference i'd always be wary of buying off someone with a chav username.

Last guy who ripped a few people off went under gsi bad boi, rude corsa 2k7 etc, speaks for itself really.

tom_beverley
23-01-08, 01:15 PM
True, I'm wary of people with dodgy 'chav' names.

Unfortunately this was the old 'I have a friend who is selling one of those' scernario and originally I dealt with the user nova_ste whose username is nowhere near as bad.

The thread is basically in addition to this (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88313) thread, as the Joe in question is the dodgy wickidy woo my sri is da best lad.

Also, I will add bad feedback for both users (nova_ste and n0b end Joe) in the for sale section as a warning to fellow members. No-one trust this pair of scammers.

craig green
23-01-08, 02:49 PM
Pretty sure 'Besta Sri in da west' was online yesterday. I'm sure I saw his username at the top of the forums list at one point.

craig green
23-01-08, 02:54 PM
I was right...

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?u=18892

ade
23-01-08, 09:54 PM
youve got his address - pay him a visit and ask for the parts or the money back...

Mike
23-01-08, 09:58 PM
Id be contacting Citizens Advice Re: Fraud :thumb: from there they should be able to put you in contact with an authority division that deals with internerd fraud.

If your very very lucky, and IF some one gets caught for it, Fraud carries upto a ?10k fine (Max) Credit "Black Listed" for upto 6 years, you get your money back and Fraudster gets criminal convition (< MAXIMUM Worst case scenario for Mr Conman)

novacabrio
23-01-08, 10:28 PM
pay him a visit or pm me if you want to know what I did in the same situation lol

rdznova16v
23-01-08, 10:44 PM
if you want to know what I did in the same situation lol
i want to know:D

Ste L
24-01-08, 03:02 PM
I was right...

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?u=18892

he posted yesterday too...

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/search.php?searchid=297549

loggyboy
24-01-08, 10:19 PM
Is he local to you? if not pop is town down and if hes local to any1 im sure a polite knock at his door will be possible.

sulphur
24-01-08, 10:26 PM
Is he not one of Raymond's mates? The name rings a bell with the rivalry of their Sri's. I could be wrong, but they're both in blackburn?

shy witness
24-01-08, 10:30 PM
i absolutely hate that...........it ends up getting a bad name slung onto png users before we start.

i've bought a few items though this site....and i've had nothing but good honest people every time......and thats how it should be.

it honest.ly annoys me..............becuase its even more hassle getting some parts sent here to northern ireland at timess.........but i;d hate to get fuked over like that..

i'm a trustworthy guy in most occasions

craig green
25-01-08, 04:44 PM
Bombard with PM's would be my next suggestion.

Esp a nicely worded one from admin perhaps?

Jim
25-01-08, 05:05 PM
Bombard with PM's would be my next suggestion.

Esp a nicely worded one from admin perhaps?
Im guessing Tom has been sending him countless pm's over the last 6 months. It's obvious the seller isn't answering or responding to them, hence Tom's public message.

I'm not sure what Admin could say to help resolve the problem?

Ash
25-01-08, 06:12 PM
Release 'The General'? lol

Sorry to hear your being messed about Tom, if I had a spare one I'd lend it to you to the engine running.

Can't understand the bad luck some people have, I've never had a problem (touchwood)

tom_beverley
27-01-08, 04:07 PM
Cheers Ash, I ended up buying another from t45_ste which was promptly sent like it should be! I've had a couple of dodgy encounters in the past, all down to judgement and a bit of luck in the end I think!

Still, this tw@t still owes me a manifold or my money back!

Lee
27-01-08, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure what Admin could say to help resolve the problem?

Indeed, unfortunately we dont have any leverage at all. We could ban him, but then your only method of contacting him will be gone, so thats not going to help.

brucer
27-01-08, 04:15 PM
im still waiting on a gte front bumper off novacraig...said he would post 2weeks ago.havent seen it yet.the lil runt..

goldengraham
27-01-08, 06:03 PM
im still waiting on a gte front bumper off novacraig...said he would post 2weeks ago.havent seen it yet.the lil runt..

thats nothing