PDA

View Full Version : Oooopsises

walshc
20-01-08, 10:34 PM
LMAO lol check this out

On my clubs website we have a section for members who have different makes of car, to start build threads etc etc

Anyway, this guy started one when he joined in March last year, but it looks as though he`s since saved a picture of himself with the same url thingy as an old pic of his car, resulting in it being uploaded onto the net lol
Oooops
Keep scroling for some funny chops ;)
http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=60873&st=0

Jack
20-01-08, 10:55 PM
Clubpolo are a bunch of muppets tbh.

Alex joined their forum ages ago, and instead of answering her questions they spent their time nosing thu her photobucket looking for tits and posting up random pics from it. You think PNG is bad when a girl joins, they were far worse.

She's not been back on since, and has zero desire to return.

walshc
20-01-08, 11:06 PM
Hey!! im not :cry:
lol

But yeah, there are a selected few prize ass hats on there, and a few who are amazed when a new girl joins :roll: bit sad really

Didnt know our name was hated that much :( just thought it was in the VW world :roll:

tom reid
20-01-08, 11:51 PM
He looks as though he would be interested in The Bumshunters, were interested in himlol

Philsutton
21-01-08, 06:06 PM
PMSL, major self ownage.

Alex joined their forum ages ago, and instead of answering her questions they spent their time nosing thu her photobucket looking for tits and posting up random pics from it. You think PNG is bad when a girl joins, they were far worse.

Thought they were all gay anyway.

Martin
21-01-08, 06:12 PM
i agree, with this. my mate joine dup and was asking about a bigger engien say froma golf in to his mk3 polo coupe, and it was worst then asking to tune a 1.2 on here lmao..

there answers was, just fit a 1.3gt or g40 engine.. its a 1.3 atm and he wants a BIGGER engine..

total tools imo, i qwas thinking about buyin a polo but that site put me of lol

mowgli
21-01-08, 07:53 PM
instead of answering her questions they spent their time nosing thu her photobucket looking for tits and posting up random pics from it. .

Oh Come on rj, who hasn't done that?????????:thumb:

Jack
21-01-08, 08:05 PM
I haven't, but then I don't need to really lol

walshc
21-01-08, 09:07 PM
i agree, with this. my mate joine dup and was asking about a bigger engien say froma golf in to his mk3 polo coupe, and it was worst then asking to tune a 1.2 on here lmao..

there answers was, just fit a 1.3gt or g40 engine.. its a 1.3 atm and he wants a BIGGER engine..

total tools imo, i qwas thinking about buyin a polo but that site put me of lol

Yeah but to be fair, the GT/G40 engine are much more powerfull than a spi lol
Plus, most of the "bigger" engines out of golf are tall blocks, tall blocks and mk3 polo`s dont go well together :p
Bigger isnt always better

Martin
22-01-08, 08:13 AM
yeah but its what HE wants to do, insted of been a sheep lol..

he was expecting abit better answers

walshc
23-01-08, 07:44 AM
Good point hehehe
CP is little bo peep LMAO

Alex.
23-01-08, 10:16 AM
Men that drive polo's to be fair, are homos! lol. I've always viewed them as a girls car, just like the Ford KA.
And yes they did act immaturely, "My God....Female? Boobs?!" Silly people.

I think tbh I'd rather ask you lot for car advice if Jack didn't know. lol

Jack
23-01-08, 10:49 AM
if Jack didn't know
I forsee lots of questions being asked lol

walshc
23-01-08, 03:32 PM
Men that drive polo's to be fair, are homos! lol. I've always viewed them as a girls car, just like the Ford KA.
And yes they did act immaturely, "My God....Female? Boobs?!" Silly people.

I think tbh I'd rather ask you lot for car advice if Jack didn't know. lol

Riiiiiiight :roll: women that drive Nova`s are butch lesbo`s, to be fair
Polo`s are granny cars/shopping cars actually :p

Jack
23-01-08, 03:42 PM
women that drive Nova`s are butch lesbo`s, to be fair
Awaits wrath of Lynz lol

walshc
23-01-08, 04:06 PM
:eek: *hides*

lol is she a big butch lesbo?

Lynsey
23-01-08, 06:45 PM
Am I? lol Well, my other car is a Cav SRi, so I will let you decide lmao.

Lynsey
23-01-08, 06:47 PM
And also, when have you ever seen a big butch getting out of a Nova? You are just saying it cos you are a raging homo!!

Alex.
23-01-08, 10:53 PM
I've only ever seen thin blonde chavs or fat chav (girls) getting out of a nova. Or a granny. I think Novas & Polos are in the same league in "coolness" lol

walshc
24-01-08, 01:23 AM
And also, when have you ever seen a big butch getting out of a Nova? You are just saying it cos you are a raging homo!!

Damn! busted lol
It should be accepted in the world today anyway :p

I was just trying to get back at untaimeddyke for calling ALL polo drivers homo`s lol
Lets all hug and sing cumbayah :thumb:

I see youre from Manc and you drive a cav sri and a nova, you dont live/used to live just off mills hill road do/did you?

More like "uncoolness" lol
But who seriously drives their car to try and be "cool"? not me anyway lol my other car is a mk2 5 door golf in hearing aid beige :wtf: :) and i want a nova saloon :cool:
Not a "cool" car collection :p

Jack
24-01-08, 08:21 AM
untaimeddyke
I can vouch that alex isn't ghay lol

nova saloon :cool:
Not a "cool" car collection :p
Saloon's ARE cool.

The thinking man's nova. Can have a bootload of ICE/parts/spares/dead bodies and still fit the shopping in.

BIGS
24-01-08, 08:49 AM

Saloon's ARE cool.

The thinking man's nova. Can have a bootload of ICE/parts/spares/dead bodies and still fit the shopping in.

Yea 100% true me and my mates were so surprised how big the boot was we wanted to see how many people can get in it. And some how we got four in :eek: lol

And on another note whoever says that saloons arnt cool they only say that because they dont have one :D

walshc
24-01-08, 04:31 PM

Saloon's ARE cool.

Im only mesing mate lol ;)
I realised you were fu*k budies :p

Yeah nova loons might be cool to you and i (and some others on here) but to average joe their just old bangers :mad:
Its the same with my golf, i think its proper cool, old skool, but it was called a old grandad banger a few times :cry: lol