PDA

View Full Version : MK1 Project shall i give me your thought's.

ae16v
13-01-08, 07:49 PM
Right went with a mate to pick his corsa up from some bloke today for his 2.0 project, and while i was there i spotted this mint nova 1.3SR, well it was mint on 1 side and has a bit of damage to the passengers rear quarter starts 1st time and is solid everywere else battery tray boot seams look perfect and the interior is immaculate the person selling it said he dont want to reapair it so he said make him an offer im so tempted to buy it and have a valver fitted by some one i know he said engine and box all wiring fitted 700? and hes worked on vauxhalls for years everyone round my area takes there vauxhalls to him! i will get the car for pennies so isit worth me selling this mine 60k SR engine and making it the sleeper i want? give me your views! Ive got 2k set buy and also got a day to day run about for work a punto sporting (01) Y plate so it's purely a weekend project car!

meritlover
14-01-08, 09:09 AM
i would leave this car for a true enthusiast who is not interested in wasting a good shell with a 2.0l and thrashing it. it should go to persons who love novas the way they are and at the most it should have a light/balancing 1600 engine with bike throttle bodies and a ECU computer programmingable. that is the car that will be a good balanced car to drive fast and also be kinder to the environment with a smaller carbon footprint.

Jack
14-01-08, 09:13 AM
programmingable.
lol thats now my word of the day

Why not, if the car is in decent nick and you can afford it then go for it.

meritlover
14-01-08, 09:21 AM
MK1 Project shall i give me your thought's.

:lol: yes i also had found the title of the thread had as good a english as me!