PDA

View Full Version : The ideal life

paddy138
13-01-08, 07:36 PM
All we are is dust in the wind, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky ........... I think the life cycle is all backwards You should die first, start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then, When you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no Responsibilities, you become a baby, and then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, In spa-like conditions......central heating, room service on tap, Larger quarters every day, And finally you finish off as an orgasm. I rest my case.

:thumb:

staggy_gsi
13-01-08, 09:14 PM
lol lol

well, i never thought of it like that!! suppose you've got a point though!

Lee
13-01-08, 09:31 PM
Its not all rosies though.

At least a few times a day you have to suck urine and poo into your body.

You regurgitate your food onto a plate and instantly feel hungry!

You spend a whole day on a sunday feling progressively worse, wake up the next night p1ssed out of your skull and go out spewing brown liquid into glasses!

And worst of all, you spend your whole life getting a small amount of money from the government, and giving it and more to your employers!

draper
13-01-08, 09:57 PM
i know have the ideal life, single, couple of quid in the bank and living at home :D

paddy138
13-01-08, 10:22 PM
you had to ruin it lee didnt ya lol lol

Ricky G
14-01-08, 12:48 AM
i know have the ideal life, single, couple of quid in the bank and living at home :D
draper, what a life...i have a missus (pain in the ****) dont have a few quid in the bank, and to top it off live with the missus in a rented flat. mind you i cant complain cos if it was all bad i would move out and back to my dads. not only that i would have to cook my own dinner...:mad: i think not!:thumb: