PDA

View Full Version : mobile phone mod

ade
15-07-02, 12:59 PM
NE1 built a mod to house their mobile phone in their car?
Most of us have a phone and some have them in car kits that plug into the lighter with external speakers (thats wot I have).
So what have you done to house it or is it just abandoned on the dash somewhere? I'm looking at building something to house my boxy nokia 7110 (old but excellent!) - was considering something along the door card arm rest. Sort of a slot in device. I'm looking at relocating my clock to the centre build I'm making so could house the speaker in the old clock position.

NE1 got any other suggestions?

Ade

Nova1.6
16-07-02, 11:10 AM
yeah ive a suggestion, selotape it to ur head, just above the side skirts(ears) and behind the headlights(eyes). that way u can listen without speakers. :lol:

dave.gsi
16-07-02, 12:20 PM
or u could buy a phone holder :lol:

ade
16-07-02, 03:08 PM
lol.

Already got a phone holder was hangling off me middle vent and now its stuck to my glove box but it keeps getting knocked.

NE1 else got ne ideas?

JonL
16-07-02, 04:23 PM
7110 = Really good features:) but very poor build quality :(

Just had to get a replacement for my second one, on both of them the flip stopped working after 4 months and then the phone cut out everytime someone called you or 20 seconds into the conversation. Nice idea shame about the execution.

ade
16-07-02, 04:56 PM
know what u mean! Mine keeps turning itself off when it feels like it. Its a works phone but I like it.

Fancy one of them nokia 5210's - funky orange colour and its spolash proof and bounces!

Weird looking though