PDA

View Full Version : png regional t-shirts - one off offer!

ade
09-01-08, 11:38 PM
Hi guys,

Due to a mix up with a recent t-shirt order I've been given a whopping 50% discount off my next order with www.chargrilled.co.uk (http://www.chargrilled.co.uk/).

This means you can get a custom regional t-shirt for ?8 instead of the usual ?15 including postage.

I've posted individual threads in each region - if interested please see your regional thread...

Here's the design I came up with as an example however you can design your own...however the simpler it is the easier the order will be. (note the flag can be changed)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/pngni.jpg

T-shirts can be a large range of colours including white, black, breen, blue, red, orange etc (see above site for specifics) and various sizes and you can order as many as you want.

Please note this is a ONE OFF order - I'll be placing it in February gives you plenty of time to get your order and design in.

If interested, add your post to YOUR REGIONAL FORUM T-SHIRT THREAD and I'll advise you of payment details once order is ready (probably paypal)

Please note this is a one off - once it's up you'll have to pay full price!

Ade
:thumb:

Paul
09-01-08, 11:49 PM
ive read this a few times Ade, and cant make head or tail of whats going on. lol

i understand we get a t shirt for ?8 instead of ?15.

Can we each individually have our own designs or does someone design a fe and everyone vote?

Paul

ade
10-01-08, 12:05 AM
Personally I think I makes sense if ALL regions shirts were similar and perhaps just the flag changed (eg for the english regions change the flag to something specific for that region).

the design I posted on each region is generic and can be quickly uploaded to the chargrilled custom t shirt designer.

Individual ones defeat the purpose of having a generic regional shirt - you want something each region can link with.

Paul
10-01-08, 03:52 PM
I agree and quite like the design you have come up with ade.

Personally I think maybe a good idea to have your name on it somewhere too?

NovaJackie
10-01-08, 08:03 PM
Yeh i actually think having ur name on it would be good as well

ade
10-01-08, 08:31 PM
At the moment I'd rather keep the regional ones generic - Lee is doing the "official" ones with names on.

However you can order a custom one but if everyone ordered a named one I'd need to upload every single one - which would take ages - and I'm a lazy fecker!

lol

Will see what the general response is 1st

NovaJackie
10-01-08, 08:37 PM
if its more bother dont worry mr, i reckon the ones you have uploaded for each region are spot on

shy witness
10-01-08, 09:04 PM
i want one myself ade.......if theyre only 8 quid

not quite sure which region to put on it though..............as northern irelands a completely different ballgame...and no matter what you have you cause offence .......DOH

would it be at all possible to just have the website address on the back???????

or maybe a smiley acid face or something instead.....lol

shy witness
14-01-08, 01:55 PM
do have to be a full memeber to order 1 of these then??