PDA

View Full Version : F/S again - A reg Nova saloon, 2L 16v, ?1800

Al1exx
06-01-08, 05:17 PM
Thanks for all the support and words of encouragement with my wee car but I've decided to put it up for sale again. I really want to clear off a chunk of my debt and I don't really use it, seems a shame for it to just sit and do nothing.

It's an A reg 2 door saloon, metallic bronze, with full 2L running gear. Now also has a shiney new zorst and 1 years MOT!!! Spec as follows:

Spanish "L" Body, 44k miles on shell
2L 16 V engine, Coscast head, belts etc done Not sure on engine milage but from memory was around 89k when fitted.
Astra GSi ECU, different map I think as it's quite hungry and very quick
Safety Devices Roll cage with door bars
Cobra buckets with harnesses
15" GSi wheels
16v brakes, original servo though (GTE servo included in sale) drums @ back
Gmax suspension (I think, definitely lowered)
No antiroll bars
Original trim elsewhere, down to original stereo!
SR 6-clock dash with miles wound to correct reading.
EBC discs & pads @ front
Different steering wheel & gearknob

As with all Nova valvers this one will happily run off the clock, and gets there with ease pulling nice & strong in all gears.

MOT till Dec 08 and taxed till March next year. Still registered as a 993cc which would need changed which is up to the new owner.

The car cost me ?1800 three months ago, and is the same as it was 3 months ago bar a years MOT and some petty vandalism.

Vandalism as follows:
* Keyed down the drivers wing (will polish out & I'd do this, very light not even through the clearcoat)
* Both wing mirrors knocked clean off (I clipped them back on but they are a little wobbly. Plastic welding or new ones would do the job.)
*skiff on pass. door from where the mirror hit it when it was knocked off.
*Two bits of bump strip trim missing (front pass wing & pass door)

It may need other stuff (though I doubt it) but those are the things I know of. It drives superb, and is very very solid. Comes wit hthe servo, and a spare front grill, front wings and front bumper.

I'm looking for ?1800 which is what I paid a short while ago. I'm open to sensible offers though - I had it up for sale for ?1500 with no MOT a short while ago. I can mail more pics to anyone interested? The car is located in Central Scotland, near Falkirk. Any inspection welcome incl. AA & RAC.

Alex

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/Al1exx/Engine2.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/Al1exx/Interior.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/Al1exx/SideFront.jpg

NOV4_SPORT
06-01-08, 05:54 PM
hope you get this sold mate, very clean saloon.

iain

flangy007
06-01-08, 07:47 PM
shame ya live so far away pal.would of loved this

Crossy
06-01-08, 07:50 PM
Will check if this is available once my 5 Gt sells.

philthepill_389
06-01-08, 08:55 PM
pm me with contact details

thanks phil

Al1exx
07-01-08, 07:38 PM
flangy007, train ticket perhaps? Need more up to date or detailed pics? I travelled a thousand mile round trip for a motor once (Falkirk to Eastbourne and back, I drove it...)

Crossy, no probs mate, deposit secures, let me know if you want any more info.

Phil, done!

Wheels likely to be changed for mint black Team Dynamics with newish tyres very soon, price remains the same though. Bucket seats can be an option if you don't fancy them....?

wilson_sri
07-01-08, 08:53 PM
Split the cage mate? :p

sport
07-01-08, 09:05 PM
Split the cage mate? :p

If its for your GSI it wont fit youve got a sunroof, the saloon aint.

Al1exx
08-01-08, 01:04 PM
Hello mate sorry I never came back to you.

Decided against splitting the cage, once the car got through the MOT, I felt it was better to go with the car to keep the price reasonable and to be a full package. Will split the seats though? Cos not everyones cup of tea. And I'm swapping wheels with Shaun.

And like sport says, maybe for the best cos aye ma cars no got a sunroof and the cage is tight to the roof at the front.

wilson_sri
08-01-08, 05:53 PM
Na it was for a track car, but oh well. Was worth a go lol

Al1exx
20-01-08, 07:00 PM
Still for sale, anyone interested?

davidvsb
20-01-08, 10:00 PM
I know the previous owner of this car and have been out in it a few times and it is awesome. Good luck with the sale m8.

valver_saloon
22-01-08, 08:25 PM
This is my old car,1st person to go see it will buy it :thumb: good luck with the sale alex not that you will need it as this car is mint:cool:

Al1exx
22-01-08, 08:45 PM
Cheers for the good words lads, it is indeed awesome I just spent all day in it on Sat. Hmm who knows maybe it isn't meant to be sold cos I've no had any takers - wouldn't really be a disaster if I 'had' to keep it! *coff*

Al1exx
02-02-08, 12:08 PM
Any offers?
Had a lot of swap offers but not so much in the way of cold hard cash!

Al1exx
17-02-08, 06:50 PM
?1500 ono, car now back in my street so must go ASAP before it is targetted again by the vandals!! :(

SOLD!!