PDA

View Full Version : DIRTY LANGUAGE!!!

?Marty?
11-07-02, 02:23 AM
What's all this with the fooking, fcuking and pissing. However it's written it still means the same thing, and is read the same way, and is intended to do this. So just stop F U C K I N G about and do it properly.

It's just a word. Is it more offencive than if it's written as 'fooking'? No, is it f_u_c_k . :o

EITHER WRITE (come admin stop changing it) F U C K, or don't write it at all, coz all this fucking B O L L O C K S P I S S E S me off.

Ste_Nova
12-07-02, 01:04 PM
that much swearing could get u banned.....

?Marty?
13-07-02, 12:12 AM
But I'm an adult. I'm allowed to.

ade
13-07-02, 12:46 PM
I agree with Marty! At the end of the day most of us are old enuff to decide wot language to use and we all do it so why bother putting ***** everytime u swear.
LOL makes me laugh when S A X O gets ****'d - wonder if u could get banned for putting S A X O 1000 times in a post! :o
Its not like the internet is that heavily sensored - I mean every post I have read (and most I reply to) theres usually some form of swear word attached and I've never seen any removed.

The only word I hate is the C word as in C**T. Thats cutting. The rest are accepted in language - I mean theyre in the dictionary (but then so's Delia Smith!)
:D