PDA

View Full Version : Spotted!

Jack
04-01-08, 09:46 AM
...one overpriced turd (http://www.trade-it.co.uk/AdRef/WS6823258/Class/474/ParentClass/6521/Category/3405/Editions/1U|Bristol|2L,4T,3C,3D/Web/FullAdDetails.asp) lol

That car isn't in Dorset, its in Yeovil and its just round the corner from me. Its only been around for a short time though, and I've only ever seen an old guy driving it on a couple of occasions - so methinks its been purchased for junior as a first car, but can't afford the insurance. Not surprising with all that tat bolted on lol

http://www.desperateseller.co.uk/DespSellPhotos/887578921386.jpg

Nice!

lol just noticed the url of the picture. "deperateseller.co.uk"... for ?2000 he can't be that desperate LOL

anderoo
04-01-08, 10:02 AM
You think that's bad, you should have seen the red one driving around here a few years ago. ;) lol

Jack
04-01-08, 10:04 AM
Yeah but at least I didn't have the nerve to advertise it for ?2k!

Alex.
04-01-08, 10:04 AM
lol Shouldn't you two be working?

Jack
04-01-08, 10:07 AM
He does even less work than I do!

Alex.
04-01-08, 10:10 AM
There are some hideous cars around Yeovil to be fair. The type that would make you lol out loud. There's a gold Peugeot that's a bit chavvy hanging around there.lol

Iain
04-01-08, 10:17 AM
1200cc with a bodykit bolted on, ?2000 well spent if you buy that beast.

anderoo
04-01-08, 10:19 AM
Ouch! It's not gold, it's Blaze Yellow! lol

I can't decide whether my favourite part on that nova is the pink wiper covers or the snow plough on the front. :D

It's a shame the pic isn't a bit more zoomed out, the car in front looks like a 106 with lexus lights, with an even worse comedy ride height, it'd be like a scene from Yeovil McDonalds. lol

Alex.
04-01-08, 10:19 AM
CD player too.
They've added that it's cheap to insure. Does that mean as standerd I'm guessing?

Ouch! It's not gold, it's Blaze Yellow! lol
You are in denial. lol

The snow plow front end may come in use when it snows in April here. lol

Matt2107
04-01-08, 12:59 PM
I'll try and get some pics of the green **** box near me.
That'll really make you laugh.

J4MES
04-01-08, 01:15 PM
Its beautiful!!!lol lol lol Cant say I spotted this when I was around for chrimbo, but I spotted a tasty selection of shonk!!lol

SpellBot
04-01-08, 01:19 PM
snow plow
snowplough [snoh-plou]
- noun

1. A vehicle used to push snow from roads

Jack
04-01-08, 01:22 PM
James, you probably haven't seen it about as despite what the advert says, the car hasn't been driven every day (unless the guy can park it in exactly the same position each day and used to sprinkle leaves across it in the autumn, as I drive past it on the way to work). Its up Larkhill road, on the east side. I've only ever seen it driven twice, both times I'm 95% certain by some old guy.

NOVA_LEE
04-01-08, 01:56 PM
now i have a big head but i bet i could fit me head between the tyre an the front arch lol

Ash
04-01-08, 06:28 PM
You think that's bad, you should have seen the red one driving around here a few years ago. ;) lol

ohh :cry:

lol

Thinking on it there were a few red ones a few years ago, now errr none

Jack
05-01-08, 11:41 AM
50% of the red ones were mine :p

Saloon, hatch; then yours Ash, then Ben's 1.6... I can't think of any other red ones

I want my old saloon back :( I did see it a couple times a few years ago, but never since... and it doesn't come up in a DVLA search. Reg is H578 YOU

anderoo
05-01-08, 05:36 PM
Thinking on it there were a few red ones a few years ago, now errr none

There was one in particular that was pretending to be a mini evo! :cool: :D lol

I'm sure I spotted yours (the one in your ava?) last year, in westlands car park?

Ash
05-01-08, 06:22 PM
Yep the one in the avatar, came off the road september 2006, only been into westlands in it once, so probably not...

Never saw the mini evo on the road, seen pic of it.

What do you drive then...?

RJ - there were a few others, 1.3SR with novadose kit, a 2.0 16v with cream leather.... ummm errr thats it then lol

anderoo
07-01-08, 03:53 PM
Very odd then, It was stripped and caged with black bumpers and black wheels IIRC. Looked very tidy (for a nova! ;) )

I drive either the "chavvy" :cry: Blaze 306 GTi or my new toy, a black 205 GTi with an Mi16 engine and a few other goodies.

Nova's seem to be getting rarer and rarer round here, the only one I've seen recently is the one which looks fairly tidy but has "Poundland" stickers down the doors. :confused:

Ash
07-01-08, 06:11 PM
Ah, that was ben gunn's, grey bumpers and speedlines? Or more recently someone on here bought it and fitted black stuff

I know that poundland one, used to be owned by a guy called burtie, 2.0 8v. Stickers were done far a joke, but never removed :confused: