PDA

View Full Version : what suspension

Anonymous
26-10-00, 04:27 PM
I have another problem i would appreciate being resolved by you my fellow nova owners.

I have a copy of demon tweeks' in front of me and a buget of ?400 for a new kit of suspension, I dont have a clue which make or model to go for to get the best performance for my 1.2 nova. The car is going to be raced so I need a quolity kit,

please help Matt

Anonymous
27-10-00, 08:26 AM
Fish if you are planning on rallying don,t slam the car the floor, people like ASC seem to drop 25-35 mm for competition which they say is best, also any lower and you will be ripping the sump off. You may be aswell putting some of that money aside for 22mm Anti roll bars from a GTE or GSI this will improve things. I would price up ASWs packages i think they use re valved Bilstien shocks (the best) and thier own matched tarmac springs, they can also tweak other aspects of the suspension you won't have even considered! (they are the experts). The other option might be to get some second hand or cheap coil overs (?500ish), this way you can adjust the ride height, spring rates, shock rate etc.. depending on the event, will the regs allow this?

Anonymous
27-10-00, 11:33 AM
Matt see Andy Ts web site in the answer below you may find it interesting and usefull.