PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal

CoolTiger
02-01-08, 08:37 PM
lol is it normal to be so paranoid about your car ? i dont live in a though area in the hills out of the way but everytime my dogs bark i get worried and run into the kitchin to see if any1 is tryin to rob my car lol ive only had it up at mine for a few weeks or am i just strange :confused:

Dave.
02-01-08, 08:40 PM
im the same mate, at work every time someone pulls up outside i allways go and stand or sit in my car, just to make sure

CoolTiger
02-01-08, 08:57 PM
so im not the only one :D

Stuart
02-01-08, 09:04 PM
meh its what car insurance is for..... saves undue stress ;)

Saloony
02-01-08, 09:07 PM
Lets the dog sleep in your car, problem solved. You dont hear them barking and if they do they barking at the fcukwit whos trying to rob your car, and yoru none the wiser.

General Baxter
02-01-08, 09:09 PM
how about get an alarm, imob and steering lock,

Nick
02-01-08, 09:11 PM
I occasioanlly get a bit worried about my XR2 when it's in portsmouth. And it has a collection of immobilisers, alarm and a Wheel lock !

I guess it all depends on where you live ? I'm not in the slighest worried when i'm at home; as it's not a ****hole, and well... portsmouth is lol !

Lynsey
02-01-08, 09:15 PM
^ LMFAO lol ;)

let_nova
02-01-08, 09:43 PM
if i hear people walking past i look out the window at the car or when im at the pub park the car in the brother in laws garden as theres a lot of jelous people out there.

CoolTiger
02-01-08, 09:46 PM
its not insured becuase it aint goin on the road for a while

how about get an alarm, imob and steering lock,
ive got a imob already fitted got a alarm but not wired up so i might just wire it up messy for now and attach the shock senser to the door becuas e thats the only one i know how to wire and ive got a steerin lock but i that doesnt stop them from robbing the stuff inside

Saloony
02-01-08, 09:49 PM
Remove the rotor arm. Or the king lead.

smcgsi16v
02-01-08, 10:05 PM
Yeah just remove something from the engine.

Or ask^^^^^^^^if you can borrow his BIG, SCARY, HAIRY animal and put that in the car, thats why his aint been nicked yet.

Saloony
02-01-08, 10:07 PM
Yeah just remove something from the engine.

Or ask^^^^^^^^if you can borrow his BIG, SCARY, HAIRY animal and put that in the car, thats why his aint been nicked yet.

lol

Ive been called many a-thing... but...

that is the most common onelol

Dave.
02-01-08, 10:12 PM

yes but were underaged and therefore have no insurance lol

Stuart
02-01-08, 10:16 PM
meh its only ?5 for a new wing mirror then :p

Jack
02-01-08, 11:18 PM
At home I don't bat an eyelid, I know the car is safe. Thats the Celica....

The Nova, I don't give a toss about, its on the farm and if it gets nicked then the doleys are thick for stealing a heap of sh!t when there's more valuable farm equipment about!

I do get twitchy when the car is elsewhere though. Cheltenham isn't bad as the car has its own 24/7 personal security guard lol, but in other places I've gotten quite paranoid about it. Again, thats the celica though, one of the reasons I got the nova is because I wouldn't give a burgo if it got nicked/damaged lol