PDA

View Full Version : png stickers on the track cars?

BIGS
02-01-08, 01:33 PM
Ive noticed lately that some of the quick cars from vauxsport have there cars stickerd up with there logo ect. And had a thought about all the members on here that do track days and 1/4 miles days ect should have a png group ones. would any of you lot be intressted in this as i would as soon as my car is done for the track

craig green
02-01-08, 02:48 PM
VS operates somewhat differently to how PNG does though.

Personally I'd rather my cars had a clean, puposefull look about them. Not cluttered with stickers.

Plus I wouldnt want to drag the clubs name through the kitty litter if I spun off.

BIGS
02-01-08, 03:18 PM
VS operates somewhat differently to how PNG does though.

Personally I'd rather my cars had a clean, puposefull look about them. Not cluttered with stickers.

Plus I wouldnt want to drag the clubs name through the kitty litter if I spun off.

Yea you got a good point there. hmm maybe not one of the best ideas ive had then

MK1-GTE
02-01-08, 03:21 PM
from another angle it maywell benefit the site seeing a few cars on track sporting png vinyls.....??

BIGS
02-01-08, 04:07 PM
from another angle it maywell benefit the site seeing a few cars on track sporting png vinyls.....??

Thats the way i was looking at it, bit of advertsing for the club. but as Craig said if we spun off into the gravel ect it wont look to good then.

Iain
02-01-08, 04:14 PM
You could say that about any track-going car, not a good enough reason not to sticker it up with whatever you want.

Lee
02-01-08, 04:28 PM
Full car vynals cost a BOMB!

IIRC Chip had a good deal done with a friend of his for the Vauxsport ones.

I dont have any problem with anyone getting some full car graphics done, but sweet bejesus its not cheap!!

novaprogress
02-01-08, 04:31 PM
we are al here because we are fanatical about the nova, this is a collective group of nova fanatics, we are proud of our carsand should be proud to be proud! we need stickers and we need them now anybody who doesn't shouldnt be hereand should buy a ford!

BIGS
02-01-08, 04:33 PM
should buy a ford!

:eek: Please dont swear

Stuart
02-01-08, 04:34 PM
off you go then, get a full car graphics quote ;)

There are the simple PNG club stickers and the web address ones which do for the masses :)

I happily have a PNG sticker on my car even though its a deftly homosexual non-nova.

novaprogress
02-01-08, 04:47 PM
well i work at a place where we do rally cars so i guess i can get them cheaper than most. infacti reckon i could make them myself at college id do them for nowt as long as people would pay a little to cover the costs of the vinyl

BIGS
02-01-08, 04:49 PM
I know what you saying Lee yea if it was loads it would cost loads. but i was thinking something like this one v

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/DSC00290.jpg

with WWW.PNG.COM (http://www.PNG.COM) going across the doors and i qutie like the idea of the one on the wing aswell but in a different place as we dont want to copy them. and then just something else just to give abit of colour. Dont think it will cost to much to do as i know someone that make's these sort of things.

Lee
02-01-08, 04:52 PM
The one on the wing isn't part of the vauxsport vynals, chris added that afterwards :) As said, dont go copying their vynals lol

Well if you want to get some made, im not stopping you pal.

EDIT ... and png.com isnt our web address lol

Double EDIT: well, i wouldnt stop you if you joined anyway ;)

Iain
02-01-08, 04:53 PM
with WWW.PNG.COM (http://www.PNG.COM) going across the doors

Promise me if you ever make up some stickers you'll check and double check any URLs in them. lol

Welsh Dan
02-01-08, 04:53 PM
with WWW.PNG.COM (http://www.PNG.COM) going across t...

www.pngclub.com :)

BIGS
02-01-08, 04:59 PM
Yea i relised that just after i posted it lol ahwell. yea and im not saying for just me to do it i was thinking would Dar , Trackdaynova yourself ect to all do it to advertise the club. just thought it would look good when we all get on the track and they see loads of our cars graphics up over taking everyone lol

novaprogress
02-01-08, 10:23 PM
tell you kids what if somebody comes up with a design and colors then ill get the fella who makes them for our rally cars to make 1 up on the proviso i uy some more then whoever can try it if we like the fit then we can all go in and buy some?

R1CH
02-01-08, 11:13 PM
What kinda quotes have folk had for full car vynals ??
Have wondered what kinda cost it would be to get a full vynal wrap, cheaper than a respray ??

chris gsi
02-01-08, 11:23 PM
i was thinking about putting sum on mine in the style of the dealer sport but i have other things to spend the money on at the moment

Jack
02-01-08, 11:35 PM
we are al here because we are fanatical about the nova, this is a collective group of nova fanatics, we are proud of our carsand should be proud to be proud!
Erm... lol

Ash
02-01-08, 11:57 PM
:eek: Please dont swear

TBH I though F**d was in the swear filter lol

My view is that PNG doesn't need the advertment the Vauxsport need, It would make sence if Banziundersteer had a group vynal/wrap, but not PNG. Plus you'll end up with all sorts of muppets wanting it, just like the old sunstrips :roll:

Good idea, but can't see it working as you want.

BIGS
03-01-08, 12:50 PM
[/indent]TBH I though F**d was in the swear filter lol

My view is that PNG doesn't need the advertment the Vauxsport need, It would make sence if Banziundersteer had a group vynal/wrap, but not PNG. Plus you'll end up with all sorts of muppets wanting it, just like the old sunstrips :roll:

Good idea, but can't see it working as you want.

Yea thats true but one problem with that tho. Im not apart of the team Banziundersteer so no good for me. And with all the muppets wanting it. Well i would say keep it to the lads that do track days only. So if you dont go on the track you not getting a vinal/sticker

Stuart
03-01-08, 01:16 PM
If someone wants something, they will have it/copy it/etc regardless lol

BIGS
03-01-08, 01:22 PM
If someone wants something, they will have it/copy it/etc regardless lol

Yea so dont matter anyway then. But thinking about it most of the muppets that want stickers go for a shoping list on the side of the door ect if you know what i mean? so they wouldnt bother with proper graphics

Lee
03-01-08, 03:46 PM
I can honestly say you wont get enough interest for it. We wont even have a Banzi decal made up anyway, far too dear, plus Dar is far too much of a tart and would rather use polish instead, Chris's car just looks right plain white, Christians is already completely plastered in them so he'd have to take a week off just to get it back to bare paint. Mine is probably going to be repainted as soon as all the mechanicals are finished so ive not got plans for any major decals eitehr.

I can confidently speak for the other regular track users like Oli, Olly, Dan etc.. that they wouldnt be interested either.

BIGS
03-01-08, 05:46 PM
Well that my answer there then lol ill just have a nice spray job i think and spend money on a good wax :D