PDA

View Full Version : Nice to watch...

Rexy
02-01-08, 11:24 AM
Slightly sick this but hey....

Every so often my wingmirror on the xsara gets knocked off same goes on the saxo VTR of my girlfriends any ways. . . I know exaclty who it is and tbh from reading other posts there is no point calling the police it just annoying.

Anyways, Newyears eve i drove because i really could not be bothered with drinking and taxis etc so we had a nice time and around half 1 headed home. Dropped everybody off and decided to grab somthing to eat.

Pulls up at a pizza place near me so see some guy being dragged out the pizza place by his feet :D i was laffing at this point. So we watched this guy for a few moments and guess who it was.... thats right the nobber who has knocked the wing mirrors off our cars.

Now... the best bit - his face was basically a puddle of blood his shirt was well fubar both his eyes had gone, his arm looked very very sore and he couldnt get up for ****.

Anyways, we got our pizza and saw him walk past the house stumble stumble holding his face etc and hey guess what he didnt touch any of the cars... amazing.

so there we go, i know peeps get annoyed with scallys etc doing damage but sometimes they get the **** kicked out of them :thumb:

Riggy
02-01-08, 11:26 AM
lol what goes around comes around hey gaz :thumb:

Rexy
02-01-08, 11:27 AM
yeah deffo and the best bit... i didnt even have to get dirty for it to happen pmsl

Riggy
02-01-08, 11:30 AM
all the better lol ...

and no one bit your back hehehe ,

ps good drive out yesterday after you left ours?

SRlew
02-01-08, 11:32 AM
lmao. nice and easy for you wasnt it, dont get dirty just watch

Jack
02-01-08, 11:39 AM
The pizzas must be good in there then lol

Rexy
02-01-08, 11:40 AM
pmsl ha ha ha.... nobody knows what that means but pmsl... MOTHER ****ER BIT MY BACK.... ******* lol.

Yeah was good boss, found some ace roads real tech jobbies :D scooby keeps trying to pile drive cleo...