PDA

View Full Version : ****ing chav's

nova_ellen
01-01-08, 06:16 PM
got in after an excellent new year last night only for it to be ruined by a group of chav's 20 minutes later. i hear loads of shouting and banging.. look out the window to see about 8 trackie clad chav's walking down the street, 2 of them were either side of a few parked cars (one being mine) running down kicking the wing mirrors off every single one!!

rang the police and they came while the lads were still there but took names & let em go!!! 4 of us in the house told them which ones kicked the mirrors off but they said we were aggravating them (my boyfriend & his mate were out there shouting) so they let them go!!!! what a ****ing joke!!

its the 3rd time i've called the police about a 'car related crime' and they've done nothing. really annoys me. :mad:

rant over.

Iain
01-01-08, 06:19 PM
Utter tossers. Taking names and letting them go is a bit of a joke really; makes you think about not phoning the police and attempting to deal with it yourself doesn't it.

Lee-170
01-01-08, 06:19 PM
we have the same problem round here police dont want to know annoys me to

burgo
01-01-08, 06:21 PM
see youve made the classic mistake of thinking that police are there for a reason.

NovaLad
01-01-08, 06:22 PM
I think it's time wegot someone to manufactor some snap off mirrors for novas lol so can just take um off at night and click them on in morning.

M17BLH
01-01-08, 06:23 PM
Im actually joining the police, But I have to say Ive dealt with lifes little problems in my own hands nearly everytime.
Its ridiculous, because they cant be bothered with the paperwork and after doing the specials for the last year-I can honestly say that cops like vigilante types who get on with matters themselves lol

Off the record of course :cool:

twistysnovagte
01-01-08, 06:29 PM
ive had my drivers door peeled twice and the passenger once:mad: and i still get community officers knocking on my door asking if i think the streets are safer due to their presance. ive never seen 1 of these w*n*e*s in months the two faced c*Nts.:mad:

Stuart
01-01-08, 06:29 PM
erm move somewhere nice then :D

Alex.
01-01-08, 06:32 PM
The chavs opposite us do my nut in. Revving his novar for half an hour and then turning it off. Way to go son :thumb:

Wish they'd fcuk back off to the town and leave the countryside nice and quiet like it's supposed to be. :roll:

M17BLH
01-01-08, 06:36 PM
The chavs opposite us do my nut in. Revving his novar for half an hour and then turning it off. Way to go son :thumb:

Wish they'd fcuk back off to the town and leave the countryside nice and quiet like it's supposed to be. :roll:

No invitation for us to move down then?lol

nova_ellen
01-01-08, 06:37 PM
makes you think about not phoning the police and attempting to deal with it yourself doesn't it.

sure does.

shy witness
01-01-08, 06:49 PM
thats hectic

i'm glad that i can park my car away from the road abit.and right at the front door/window of my house.

although theres not just as much of that stuff going on over here in northern ireland as far as i can see

Alex.
01-01-08, 06:56 PM
No invitation for us to move down then?lol
I wouldn't mind so much if they were quiet and were sociable. But they avoid eye contact with everyone who lives here. Apart from me, which they eye contact is far from pleasant from her of the household.
And revving the t!ts of the nova is going to do it now good. And ranting a bike up and down the road all day is beyond a joke. Dad's like, oh well the farm makes noise. Yes...but they knew the farm was there when they bought the house? We didn't choose to live next to townies!:roll:
I'm a friendly person really. lol

bosscav
01-01-08, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't mind so much if they were quiet and were sociable. But they avoid eye contact with everyone who lives here. Apart from me, which they eye contact is far from pleasant from her of the household.
And revving the t!ts of the nova is going to do it now good. And ranting a bike up and down the road all day is beyond a joke. Dad's like, oh well the farm makes noise. Yes...but they knew the farm was there when they bought the house? We didn't choose to live next to townies!:roll:
I'm a friendly person really. lolwhat kind of farm is it, any chance of a acidental muck spreading:thumb:

scampy aka j
01-01-08, 07:13 PM
got in after an excellent new year last night only for it to be ruined by a group of chav's 20 minutes later. i hear loads of shouting and banging.. look out the window to see about 8 trackie clad chav's walking down the street, 2 of them were either side of a few parked cars (one being mine) running down kicking the wing mirrors off every single one!!

rang the police and they came while the lads were still there but took names & let em go!!! 4 of us in the house told them which ones kicked the mirrors off but they said we were aggravating them (my boyfriend & his mate were out there shouting) so they let them go!!!! what a ****ing joke!!

its the 3rd time i've called the police about a 'car related crime' and they've done nothing. really annoys me. :mad:

rant over.

were abouts in warwickshire you from??

General Baxter
01-01-08, 07:14 PM
where in warwickshire are you, care to rent my services for the night, (not being dirty) just that im the local chav beater uppera lol

last one that touch my car, i ended up in jail due to smacking the crap out of him lol

nova_ellen
01-01-08, 07:17 PM
im in warwick

Alex.
01-01-08, 07:38 PM
what kind of farm is it, any chance of a acidental muck spreading:thumb:

We're already looking into it. One of our fields is next to their garden. lmfao

Adam
01-01-08, 09:03 PM
makes you think about not phoning the police and attempting to deal with it yourself doesn't it.
Hence why "reported" crime rates are falling. No one bothers report it anymore, seeing as the police are completely useless and dont bother with anything.
Even if they took the kids to court, they'd just get a trip to Alton Towers as "punishment" anyway lol

Stuart
01-01-08, 09:06 PM
and with "reported" crime numbers dropping, it makes them think they are doing their job well and back off certain areas of bobbies etc.... vicious circle. Report EVERYTHING lol

Lynsey
01-01-08, 09:42 PM
Ellen- there are little ****s on my road too, they keep kicking the mirrors off the Cav but I just take a deep breath, snap 'em back on and get on with it. If it was the Nova however, I would kill the *******s. I moved it to my sister's because I don't trust them near it.

The only answer- PAINTBALL GUN ;)

twistysnovagte
01-01-08, 09:46 PM
Ellen- there are little ****s on my road too, they keep kicking the mirrors off the Cav but I just take a deep breath, snap 'em back on and get on with it. If it was the Nova however, I would kill the *******s. I moved it to my sister's because I don't trust them near it.

The only answer- PAINTBALL GUN ;) ahh but if they were to get a paintball gun which some of the kids have had near me your house and car would look like summat out of balamorylol

Adz The Rat
01-01-08, 11:34 PM
I wouldnt think twice about running out and beatin the **** out of anyone that were messing with my car.
They will only learn one way and a police caution isnt it

CoolTiger
02-01-08, 12:23 AM
i jumpped on one of my friends for throwing beer over a nova the bloke came out and gave me a fiver and told my mate not to do it again lol

scampy aka j
02-01-08, 07:49 PM
fort id reconised the car,yeah your justin girlfriend ant you?got the belmont turbo!!ive got the white corsa slammed on its ass with black wheels.

Anyway back to the thread yeah agree i left my car outside my gf house last week and the car got scratch down the n/s of the car ,does my fuc*ing head in,love to no who did it.

SpellBot
02-01-08, 08:07 PM
fort
Fort [fawrt, fohrt]
?noun

1. A strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works; a fortress; fortification.
2. Any permanent army post.
3. (formerly) A trading post.

id
id [id]
?noun Psychoanalysis.

The part of the psyche, residing in the unconscious, that is the source of instinctive impulses that seek satisfaction in accordance with the pleasure principle and are modified by the ego and the superego before they are given overt expression.

reconised
recognised
- adjective

1. Provided with a secure reputation; "a recognized authority" [syn: recognized]
2. Generally approved or compelling recognition; "several accepted techniques for treating the condition"; "his recognized superiority in this kind of work" [syn: accepted]

ant
ant [ant]
?noun

1. Any of numerous black, red, brown, or yellow social insects of the family Formicidae, of worldwide distribution esp. in warm climates, having a large head with inner jaws for chewing and outer jaws for carrying and digging, and living in highly organized colonies containing wingless female workers, a winged queen, and, during breeding seasons, winged males, some species being noted for engaging in warfare, slavemaking, or the cultivation of food sources.

no
no [noh]
-adverb

1. (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
2. (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
3. not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
4. not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.

t45_ste
02-01-08, 08:15 PM
Yay spellbot!!lol

mikec123
02-01-08, 08:21 PM
People like that have no respect for other peoples property and will never learn, they are to stupid to change!:mad:

Philsutton
03-01-08, 08:47 AM
Put some nitroglycerin in the wing mirror and leave it half hanging off (they wont be able to not kick it off) and then just wait to see the chavs leg cart wheel down the road at high speed.

Martin
03-01-08, 10:35 AM
Put some nitroglycerin in the wing mirror and leave it half hanging off (they wont be able to not kick it off) and then just wait to see the chavs leg cart wheel down the road at high speed.

LMAO!

NovaJackie
03-01-08, 05:04 PM
hate hearing about this, it's everywhere..! Seems that everytime i'm on any local forums there has been another car stolen and either found smashed up or burnt out.

Wee f*ckers have nothing better to do than destroy something that has taken hours of hard work and money.

Makes me dread getting the nova on the road..

ade
03-01-08, 06:02 PM
I think it's time wegot someone to manufactor some snap off mirrors for novas lol so can just take um off at night and click them on in morning.

You can make these simply.

All you do is thump the mirror so it pops out of its 3 pegs, pull it out and detatch the securing rod and plastic clip. Then just pop them back in.

TBH you might wanna make them more secure though in the long run because someone may cotton on and just keep nicking them...

abbott
03-01-08, 06:06 PM
this is where the old "dont take the law into your own hands" situation shouldnt be adhered to !!

If i watched someone kicking my mirror off i wouldnt have just shouted at the little ****bags , once had my car keyed over 8 years ago and the guy is still on the wrong end of sweet revenge !

nova_ellen
03-01-08, 07:31 PM
fort id reconised the car,yeah your justin girlfriend ant you?got the belmont turbo!!

thats me ;)

Lynsey
03-01-08, 07:35 PM
Best never to go on a double date with me and Dougie then lol

nova_ellen
03-01-08, 07:45 PM
lol whys that..?

Lynsey
03-01-08, 07:49 PM
Well, we both have the Novas and they both have the white Belmonts... lol

nova_ellen
03-01-08, 07:51 PM