PDA

View Full Version : which show stand???

bosscav
01-01-08, 02:01 PM
right, say like some of you, you are faced with owning 2 or more vauxhall's of a different model, say a nova and a mk1 astra, but your a member of 3-4 forums that each have a stand at say PVS'08.
would you:
1, take the car that your a premium member of one site and just visit the rest?
2, take the car you want to take, but look out of place on the stand of said premium forum?
3, take the car you want and put it on that model's forum stand, and visit the rest?
4 go anyhow and avoid all the forums in case of ridicule for being a plank and not going to a good pis.......get to gather?

vaughanmc
01-01-08, 02:08 PM
Number 1 I'd say because your a paid up member to that club

Martin
01-01-08, 02:29 PM
^^ i'm paid up on 2 clubs.. i'm up **** creek lol

dan23
01-01-08, 02:45 PM
take both cars get a mate to drive the other an put them both on stands

Ste L
01-01-08, 03:02 PM
well i got a corsa and am a member of corsasport, but would more than likely show on PNG lol got a few good mates on here :)

ste porter
01-01-08, 03:08 PM
thats the thing im only a member of png and was on the stand last year with the blue gsi but this year its not looking like i will have a nova ready so i will more than likely be in the corsa pickup that i realy want to put on a stand any way but.................i do belive it was said that this year it will be novas only on the png stand ! which is right in my eyes but what do i do about the one off corsa pickup? which will have a barby que riged up in tha back for camping this year i might add.

Ste L
01-01-08, 03:12 PM
i do belive it was said that this year it will be novas only on the png stand !

Lee said there will be space on the end of the stand for non nova's ;)

also, a corsa is a nova, just a bubble and newer version lol

ste porter
01-01-08, 03:21 PM
yeah i agree about it beeing a modern nova but its like saying a golf r32 is the same as a mk1 golf yes there the same model but there miles apart

give me a rotten nova over a mint corsa any day they just dont feel as alive and raw as a nova there to pampered for me i cant wait to get another nova organised

Ste L
01-01-08, 03:38 PM
my corsa feel's the same as driving a nova except having a different dash and slightly bigger - got no pas, abs etc etc

also comparing a mk1 golf to an r32 is a big wrong, as they are so many year's apart, better to compare to a mk2, which a corsa is to a nova ;)

Stuart
01-01-08, 04:14 PM
take both cars get a mate to drive the other an put them both on stands

job done

adam c
01-01-08, 05:43 PM
number 3