PDA

View Full Version : I fooking hate

Dave_Hay
10-07-02, 04:14 PM
dentists

had to go get filling today, went into shop afterward and could i fuck talk to the nice lady serving me.

dave hates dentists.

locky
10-07-02, 05:06 PM
Mobile phone insurance company's, they declined me coz i ad my fone nicked from work in the canteen which was bout 10 meters away from me! iv tried blagging lots! this has really made me cheezed off ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

novaexplod
10-07-02, 10:15 PM
i know wot u mean, i had bought a samsung a300 a few months back from the link 200 quid and they offered me full insurance fire, damage and theft for 2.50 a month, my fone got nicked in da cinema and they wouldnt compensate for it cos i was next to or close to the person who nicked it or summet. :agrue:

?Marty?
11-07-02, 02:17 AM
Dentists eh Dave?

I went for a check up (for which i had to pay) and they said that one of my fillings, that they fitted (and for which i payed) has come loose and they'll have to re-do it. FOR WHICH I'LL HAVE TO PAY. I might sue the fuckers for not doing the job properly in the first place. (i won't really, as it's not worth it)

Stokie_Dave
13-07-02, 01:21 AM
62 quid and 3 fillings (and a mere 4 fucking injections) later me gob is all shiney again... and tbh I seriously am gonna bone the receptionist one day and the dentist being the **** that he is ALWAYS has a tasty as fuck dental nurse by his side. Respect. lol

ade
13-07-02, 09:51 AM
lol!

I had to go to the dentist to get a filling replaced - me dentist used this ultrasonic thing that strapped over me tooth - made it numb straight away - no needles or owt. Took it off after work done and was instantly normal! Quality! no dribbling otr biting me lip or nowt!

And as fer mobile phones I work for T-Mobile so now all about insurance and the scams thereof! Steer clear of inshop insurance - theres always a catch and if they say something to you like your covered if an elephant farts on it etc get it in writing (specially if they cover call costs run up after fones been nicked before u report it!)

Its like car insurance - if u change yer phone make sure they know yer IMEI number (unique number assiociated with every mobile phone) - to get this simply type in *#06# - the big number that comes up on the screen is your IMEI (international mobile equipment identifier) - this can also be found under the battery on the fone itself - most networks can disable the fone (blacklist) by barring this number from their network - if u find your fone after losing it they can unbar it too.

Easy.

:D

Rich Dale
19-07-02, 01:18 AM
Ade......I'm on T-Mobil.....I've just turned it on and it came up "network options lost"

What the fuck????

Have you got any advice??? numbers to phone to find out why???

Cheers ;)

Rich Dale
19-07-02, 01:20 AM
graaa

Ignore that Ade......it's working now! Probably my phone being an arse :x

dErZ1
19-07-02, 11:41 AM
I'm Orange, always been a good company, good service, good customer relations etc...

but what I want to know is how does affect my rights if for instants, I lost my fone (but really sold it to my mate! :twisted: ) whats the best way to do this with out being screwed by the fone company?? :roll: :roll:

ade
25-07-02, 11:45 PM
dunno about orange but if you lose your phone the only way u get another one is either upgrade (which can cost up to ?150 + rrp of handset u want) or claim it on phone insurance if you have it. Prob is as a security measure and part of new government clamp down on phone theft most companies (t-mobile and orange, O2) blacklist the handsets (basically they block them from the network and coz theyre locked to the network they are useless unless you know a man who can unlock it!) - insurance companies wont cough up unless they know the handsets been blocked (to stop the m8 flogging scam)
Dunno how to get round it - unless you claim for it on house insurance - but they may insist on it being blocked too.
Your average phone nowadays costs about as much as a basic PC - some even more! Most networks heavily subsidise the phones to make them more afordable to the man on the street hence why you are tied to a 12 month contract on most occasions...

Rich - wot phone you got? if its saying network options lost probably coverage problem or phone taking time logging on or sometimes the sim gets static which stops it logging on to the network when 1st turned on.

Ade

Ben (lurk75)
27-07-02, 11:58 PM
What you sya ade about the blacklisting a very good idea.... BUT nearly all independent fone shops offer the service for a tenner! this should be stopped really.

I cancelled my insurance after having a very heated debate... I had my insurance for 3 years and then got a nokia 8210 (bad move) and it broke (obviously) so i rang nokia and they said there was a 6 month waiting list for replacements... so rang my phone company and told her that it was broke and they were gonna charge me ?50 excess! i went crazy and they said well you pay excess on car insurance and i replied you fcuking no claims bonuses as well!

all insurance is a con

Tilly
26-08-02, 10:10 AM
Well im a Dental nurse and dont have a problem with dentists lol.
Sokie_Dave that was a bargain for 3 fillings and ade did it kinda send electrical impulses this ultrasonic thing???? Never heard of that

Ben (lurk75)
26-08-02, 10:15 AM
i thought that was damn expensive! my dentists charged me ?46 for 3 fillings and to scale and polish my teeth (that hurts) its like having a tattoo on your gums!

Tilly
26-08-02, 12:29 PM
LOL i must be lucky neva had to have a scale 'n' polish

Stokie_Dave
26-08-02, 02:54 PM
I think I might break my teeth again so I can go see the dental nurses and receptionist :D

Tilly
27-08-02, 11:46 PM
Tilly doesnt wear a dress though sorry :(

ade
28-08-02, 12:12 AM
yeah it was some trial thing - he put two electrodes either side of my tooth and it went numb - sent electrical signals to my nerves which blocked the pain. Well smart!

I have to say I love the dentist now - there are so many nice nurses. I think its designed to make people relax. I mean who's ever seen a pig ugly dental nurse - god I'd be well tense!

Lovely dental nurse relaxes me everytime - they can pop their suction tubes in my mouth whenever they want. :o :D

Mine made a classic fopar when I took a rinse - she actually said

" make sure you spit - dont swallow!"

I choked!

Ade