PDA

View Full Version : insurance

novapowered
10-07-02, 11:51 AM
can anyone advise me where i can get insurance for my nova 1.2, i am 17 i have lowered it 40mm and have a janspeed backbox i need to know somewhere which will insure me has anyone got insurance with details like me.
i know that my current insurance company wont insure me anymore now ive lowered it and put back box on?
please get back to me ASAP
cheers, a very very sad lad who cant drive his fukin car cus of the robbin insurance kunts

dErZ1
10-07-02, 01:45 PM
Dame those fat cars in capital city :evil:

Mate my first car was a 1.3sr when I was 21, I had 3points and a ban from speeding(Motorbike) my insurance was only ?450 tftp.

Thats not a lot to ask is it :?:

If its too much, dont bother with telling them about the zorst, suspension.

I Havent :D :D

ade
12-07-02, 12:14 AM
who u currently with? Check out the back pages of car mags (max power etc) you'll find mod friendly ones in there. I use kwik fit - got car lowered 60mm and they charged me ?70 over 12 months. But I'm 32 with 3 yrs no claims...

Ade

carltoncrazy
12-07-02, 12:20 AM
look how many times is this sed.
IF YOU DO NOT DECLARE YOUR MODS,YOU ARE NOT INSURED.
jus take ya back box and and springs off if ya aint going tell,it aint worth it.

whitey
20-07-02, 06:14 PM
Look mate, Im 17, coz im at college, cash aint exactly rolling in so im on the old mans insurance, yeah its cheap but their aint any no claims benefits for me! That can be an option!
Im with Cia or co-operative insurance! Mine is ?440 TPFT a year in old mans name, but ANYONE can drive the car with his permission! HA
I'm not sure bout their modin' rules, but at the end of the day, if its a minor accident, you can take the stuff off (if it aint damages) before thwy assess the damage! You are only fcuked if your in a biggin and the car gets written off, then you aint gonna b able to do that and it will be void and if youve hit a ferrari then you mite aswell as kiss your ass goodbye! Its a risk, sometimes you can blag somethings like fitting vauxhall alloys but no after market stuff!
Imagine if some lamer did what u wanna do and they twated your car, then their insurance wouldnt pay out and it would be down to them!! If they couldnt pay, then you'd be knackered, no wheels and no ????!! Thats pretty unfair!