PDA

View Full Version : C20LET plus phase 2 chips

wilson_sri
28-12-07, 11:35 PM
As above C20LET engine plus EDS Phase 2 chips.
Came out of a 110,000 mile cavalier. Engine is very clean and ran brilliantly before being removed. No rattles, taps etc

The engine was rebuilt not long ago, but i have no proof of this!

Inspection is highly reccomended.

Im looking for 1100 no offers

MK1-GTE
28-12-07, 11:47 PM
novaprogress i believe is after a let maybe worth a pm ?

turbodrew1
29-12-07, 02:25 AM
how the fcuk do you still have this engine!? i may pay you a visit shortly. for anyone else thats interested in this engine i have looked at it and its worth the asking price.

ste porter
29-12-07, 06:00 AM
what comes with the engine mate i.e amal valve hot start valve pipes loom injectors clutch fly wheel ect ect? as im very interested have the cash but am undecided yet on where my money will be of best use in the project and its a hell of a long way for me to collect so i would need to know that all i will need is the basics to get it up and running

wilson_sri
29-12-07, 03:38 PM
how the fcuk do you still have this engine!? i may pay you a visit shortly. for anyone else thats interested in this engine i have looked at it and its worth the asking price.
Havent had it advertised since the you came to see it mate! Just gimme a shout whenever you want :thumb:

wilson_sri
29-12-07, 03:39 PM
what comes with the engine mate i.e amal valve hot start valve pipes loom injectors clutch fly wheel ect ect? as im very interested have the cash but am undecided yet on where my money will be of best use in the project and its a hell of a long way for me to collect so i would need to know that all i will need is the basics to get it up and running
pm coming your way mate :thumb:

wilson_sri
30-12-07, 09:46 PM
Ttt