PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back

M17BLH
23-12-07, 05:52 PM
Hi Guys

Been off the scene for a while now (I was under NovaloadedAgain previously), and Ive missed my Nova's so much! Ive just bought a 2L 16V yesterday!

I should imagine someone on here will know the car and fill me in with information about it, and also it needs a few jobs doing, so with abit of luck you guy can help me like the old days and get me back out on the road to enjoy!

Heres the details:

Nova GSi shell In british racing green (Originally red)

Reg: H86 VKU

As far as im aware it only needs a passenger side drive shaft, its knocking abit, I dont know what shafts its got-anyone? Will post up pics when I get daylight and time to take a look.

Its running 16 alloys, which look like the bbs calibra wheels, I found on the drive home the car pulled to one side when accelerating and when lifting off the throttle, it was quite a handful, so other then the shaft im guessing tracking etc aswell.

Also it seems to be dripping water from round the bottom of the block-Water pump im guessing, couldnt see as it was dark.

Apart from that shes quite good. Apart from those ridiculous rear quarter window tints! :roll:

Will post pics when my count get to 15

Thanks in advance

NovaLad
23-12-07, 05:54 PM
Hey and welcome back to the scene...

Good to have another nova nutter and can't wait to see ya car.

M17BLH
23-12-07, 06:00 PM
Only a few more posts away, and im hoping I can get her to some shows etc in 2008

M17BLH
23-12-07, 07:21 PM
Here we are......The pic of my new 16v, If anybody knows the car etc, can tell me some history that would be great. I bought it from Birmingham last night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/NovaloadedAgain/Photo-0060.jpg

Mike
23-12-07, 09:07 PM
How'd you manage to post that pic with a zero post count???

NovaLad
23-12-07, 09:10 PM
He been banned for making a post boosting thread and spamming it so he had 15 posts.