PDA

View Full Version : REGAL SHITE

dan16v
08-07-02, 11:02 PM
This realy annoys me big time! rite, why do i e total vauxhall rave on about regal motorsport? there like ohh come down and see chris at regal he will sort you out etc they lick ass big time
maybe tv should write every one elses expieriences?
case 1 my m8 has an astra 2L 8v has superchip fitted by REGAL 2days later engine management light is on! takes it bak, oh yes well sort that! same day comes bak on! bak to regal they check it again say nothing is wrong, other m8 put it on tec 4 him at vaux ohh it has engine fault coming out of its ears! regal have to refund him as they cant sort it!
THE BEST FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT! GET THIS 4 A LAFF!
same m8 gets them to fit his piper cam and new gaskets! gets it bak!...my others m8s 1.2 is beating him! and oil is getting chucked every where. he takes our master fit m8 with him to regal.. there answer to the probs
1/ car is slow? CHRIS says to my vaux tec m8 if you think you can set it up better y dont you try? reply to that? i just paid you ?250 to fit the fcuker properly!
2/gasket is leaking every where? CHRIS replyies well we dont make the gaskets do we! cheeky prick!
best of all when they lifted the head to do the cam they didnt even bother to change the head gasket! how do they have the REPUTATION they have?
i know of no one who is pleased with there work one word to describe the amazing regal? BODGE!
GO TO HALFORDS! THEY CAN EVEN FIT BIKE RACKS BET REGAL CULDNT!
rant over any one else had shite from em?

dave.gsi
08-07-02, 11:12 PM
as the old saying goes....if u wanna job done properly...do it yourself.

my car hasn't been in any garage while i've had it.....me and me dad do everything and if we can't do it he'll know a bloke that can :lol:

SpArKySR
09-07-02, 12:01 AM
not to mention their dodgy rollin road, my completely bog standard 1.4sr got 80bHP and 94lbsft torque.

wass goin on? lol

?Marty?
09-07-02, 01:46 AM
that sounds about right mate.

Anyway, it's not just the company that's a prob, but the individuals who provide the service/labour. Some are good, some are bad, which is why people have different experiences with the same company.

TV kiss ass because they probably get something from them in return for the publicity.

They are too overpriced in everything they do though.

Dan 5door
09-07-02, 08:46 AM
Heard loads of people who have been unhappy with regals service.

Anyway Dan 16v, I am intrested in you -80mm springs

email me

dan_5door_johnson@hotmail.com

I am from Southampton so will pick em up

dan16v
09-07-02, 06:34 PM
i think there only into peps how go there n are like heres 10grand super charge my vectra! but still y do they have the good reputation? im gunna mail total vaux!

Ben (lurk75)
09-07-02, 06:42 PM
i phoned them when i had a problem with the built in immobiliser on the ecotec ecu, they said cant do anything about it bring it down and we will replace the engine for you!

barnes
14-07-02, 05:44 PM
they wont have taken the head off to change the cam mate coz u dont have to and its simply a pointless waste of time.

ok, so you had some bad experiences, like the bloke about halfords. but lots of other people have had good things come out of regal, had good deals through halfords.

coz regal fitted a superchip to an 2litre 8v astra, its only the fuel chip that you change, so likelyhood is that the fault codes had nothing to do with the chip. you didnt say what the fault codes were did you?

as for your mate who works at rapid fit setting up a car better than regal? send him my way and ill pay him a fiver for his troubles then if he's that good.

simple solution, if ur not happy with stuff from them, buy it elsewhere ok?

isaac
17-07-02, 01:25 AM
regals a sham,i've spent a lot of cash with them over the years on my astra van with some good results and some bad results,but the final straw was them fucking me over on a turbo.last year just before belgium i had a recon kkk turbo with them,the van went great for a couple of months but then i noticed oil dripping from the housing so i phoned him up as i was concerned.chris said not to worry as he would send me a 19mm breather pipe to aleviate this,as time went by still no breather pipe and oil was chuffing out off the dump valve,so i got back on the blower to him only to be told that even though i spent 600.00 quid on a recon there was no warrenty on it,after some verbals he told me that the best he could do was to let me have a audi compressed turbo for a grand instead off 1400.00 squid,fuck that i said and i never went back,so if i spent over ten k with him what chance has someone got on a dodgy chip?dont get me wrong, out off work he's ok but in work he's just about the money, but after billings escapades a few more people have seen his true colours.