PDA

View Full Version : REGAL SHITE

dan16v
08-07-02, 11:00 PM
This realy annoys me big time! rite, why do i e total vauxhall rave on about regal motorsport? there like ohh come down and see chris at regal he will sort you out etc they lick ass big time
maybe tv should write every one elses expieriences?
case 1 my m8 has an astra 2L 8v has superchip fitted by REGAL 2days later engine management light is on! takes it bak, oh yes well sort that! same day comes bak on! bak to regal they check it again say nothing is wrong, other m8 put it on tec 4 him at vaux ohh it has engine fault coming out of its ears! regal have to refund him as they cant sort it!
THE BEST FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT! GET THIS 4 A LAFF!
same m8 gets them to fit his piper cam and new gaskets! gets it bak!...my others m8s 1.2 is beating him! and oil is getting chucked every where. he takes our master fit m8 with him to regal.. there answer to the probs
1/ car is slow? CHRIS says to my vaux tec m8 if you think you can set it up better y dont you try? reply to that? i just paid you ?250 to fit the fcuker properly!
2/gasket is leaking every where? CHRIS replyies well we dont make the gaskets do we! cheeky prick!
best of all when they lifted the head to do the cam they didnt even bother to change the head gasket! how do they have the REPUTATION they have?
i know of no one who is pleased with there work one word to describe the amazing regal? BODGE!
GO TO HALFORDS! THEY CAN EVEN FIT BIKE RACKS BET REGAL CULDNT!
rant over any one else had shite from em?