PDA

View Full Version : f*****g drink drivers

banny
20-12-07, 03:30 PM
hi everyone got a story it all starts in the early hours of wednesday morning i was driveing home about 30miles to go so i fort i would take the back roads save about 15-20 mins so as im driveing down the 60 mph limted road at about 45 a uninsured drunk driner who was on my side of the road made me swearv out the way and go down a big ditch that was about 2 in the morning he drove of well tride an later crashed according to the ploice it is the same van as i discribed but any way i was stuck in the ditch till half 4 in the morning when a car drove past an called the police for me as my battery on my phone was dead anymay as the nova was pulled from the dich i got looked at the car and i need a new gsi bumper,wing,light but me being me with lots of spear parts has the bumper and went in to work the next day an orderd the wing and paint it really does help working in a body shop and over the christmas break i will be doin all the work all i need to do is paint all the new parts a bit of filler work on the door and rear quater which is very anoying coz it was a mint nova with no rot on the arches or doors an when selling the car i cant say theres not a bit of filler on the car now ow well i will try an put pics up if i learn how but for those of you who dont no my car it is a mk2 1400 sr gsi rep in the same orange as total vauxhalls corsa with black side skirts black trim around the bumpers and black handels a beautifull 2 owners from new nova what a shame anyway thanx for reading have a good christmas and DONT DRINK DRIVE :thumb: .....

Jack
20-12-07, 03:35 PM
punc?tu?a?tion /ˌpʌŋktʃuˈeɪʃən/
Pronunciation[puhngk-choo-ey-shuhn]
?noun

1. the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.

BIGS
20-12-07, 03:35 PM
thats harsh i really really hate people that do this. why you can get taxi's easy enough.

dave.gsi
20-12-07, 03:36 PM
wow, that is a SHOCKING story

not the actual story, no no.................................the shocking bit is your complete disregard for the english language...............

spelling = F

punctuation = F

grammar = F

must try harder :thumb:

dave.gsi
20-12-07, 03:37 PM
jack you cnut! you beat me lol

Jack
20-12-07, 03:37 PM
lol

L33 LEG
20-12-07, 03:38 PM
im out of breath now reading that.

unlucky, but lucky enough you had a bumper and can easily repair and spray your car. damn drink drivers tho!

Iain
20-12-07, 03:39 PM
At least he bolded and underlined the punchline so we don't need to read it to know the gist.

banny
20-12-07, 03:39 PM
Sorry I Forgot I Was At School Am I In Detention

Iain
20-12-07, 03:46 PM
Sorry

You're forgiven mate.

dave.gsi
20-12-07, 03:47 PM
you're not in school.

but if you carry on writing drivel like that, i think your stay around here may be a short one :thumb:

NOV4_SPORT
20-12-07, 07:15 PM
sorry to hear that mate, but like you said the good thing is you work in a body shop so it's not going to be hard or costly to fix.

iain