PDA

View Full Version : I need another nova :(

Rich
16-12-07, 08:13 PM
Sold my xe nova a few months back thinking it was a good move, now own a mk2 astra gte. Love the gte, when i had my nova i always wanted a mk2 astra but now ive got it i want the loud, uncomfy police attracting nova back. It was just pure fun! How many of you sold and regret? Im sure its probably everyone that doesnt drive a nova at the moment! The mate that brought it from me has now sold it. I could of brought it back and wish i did :(

I know of a mk1 nova sitting in a driveway near me im going to leave a note on maybe a project so i can keep the astra.

Ricky G
16-12-07, 08:19 PM
Sold my xe nova a few months back thinking it was a good move, now own a mk2 astra gte. Love the gte, when i had my nova i always wanted a mk2 astra but now ive got it i want the loud, uncomfy police attracting nova back. It was just pure fun! How many of you sold and regret? Im sure its probably everyone that doesnt drive a nova at the moment! The mate that brought it from me has now sold it. I could of brought it back and wish i did :(

I know of a mk1 nova sitting in a driveway near me im going to leave a note on maybe a project so i can keep the astra.

i was pushed into the sale of my xe lasy year as i had to get a flat. missed it so much i tracked down the owner of it now and i have bought it back. picking it up just after xmas so cant wait!

Jack
16-12-07, 08:38 PM
Regretted selling my novas, until I bought the Celica lol

Starting to regret buying another Nova lol

burgo
16-12-07, 08:40 PM
i got bored of only having one nova so getting another next saturday :)

ste porter
16-12-07, 09:06 PM
i wish i never got rid of the blue gsi i had at pv! 2 weeks after i sold it it apeared on piston heads chaved up wheels that didnt fill the arches or suit pulled to pieces dents in the bonet and the mint gsi interior been pulled out the old boy was boasting how he built the engine and fitted it which i did and have the pics of the build and a few of you saw it at pv and he had it up for 500 more than i sold it for and he wrecked it! the spoiler on it was legendry at pv as some of you will remember and he some how managed to snap it!

im now stuck with the corsa for a while altho its not your average corsa its still a corsa never the less and i badly want a nova again although the corsa pickup could be fun at pv

draper
16-12-07, 09:10 PM
although the corsa pickup could be fun at pv

im thinking

BBQ
pole dancers
fill with water and fish and use as a mini lake

Mike
16-12-07, 09:25 PM
the spoiler on it was legendry at pv as some of you will remember and he some how managed to snap it!

How the feck did the owner manage to snap that :eek: IIRC you stood up on it didnt you lol then it became the legendary "beer shelve" at what was camp NL lol

smcgsi16v
16-12-07, 09:51 PM
I regret selling my last SRi, but am so glad I own a Corsa and don't have to deal with the rot problems(yet).

But do still want a Nova for the fun factor.

Ste L
16-12-07, 09:56 PM
i miss my old grandad green xe :(

General Baxter
16-12-07, 09:58 PM

thats how iv got my new one with 7K miles on for ?150 :thumb: lol

ReeceH
16-12-07, 11:18 PM
i miss my old purple tb'd xe nova gsi loads! even though it was rotten.... it was still fooking awesome!
even when i had my xe corsa i loved it but always wished it was a nova! lol

and then i went and got the corsa turbo, and now want to put the engine in my nova van