erm most people do that anyway....

its illegal in germany :)

Riggy
12-12-07, 06:56 PM
it happens round here anyway ,

but you get ****ed if you get caught

Iain
12-12-07, 06:56 PM
Woot, I always do this when I've passed one anywhere. It may confuse some motorists but hopefully if people know of a regular spot it'll help them out.

JSeymour
12-12-07, 07:05 PM
yet another pointless group to join that doesnt actualy change anythinglol

ive been flashed and flashed other on-coming cars as ive driven passed the sneaky bastaads.

ade
12-12-07, 10:25 PM
actually you cant get done for it - there was a case recently where some guy was pulled for doing this and I seem to recall he said he was warning other motorists because the police were proving a distraction which caused heavy breaking (or something) -0 got thrown out of court.

Anyway - whos to say you werent flashing a "mate"? not like they can prove it is it...

goldengraham
12-12-07, 11:40 PM
i always flash others when i see one or see the vans and i thank people that flash me coming the other way lol

Stuart
13-12-07, 08:19 AM
flashing is over used imho..... on the continent its used as a "fcuk off" sign rather than the semi politeness that we seem to.

ie if someone is about to pull out infront of you and you are travelling at pace, you flash and they dont pull out. Where as here they would simply pull out infront of you casuing an accident.