PDA

View Full Version : Audi designers

Jcb
12-12-07, 10:29 AM
part of my A level project is researching Audi. i'm having trouble finding who designs their cars. is it a work house or individual? same designer now as the past few ranges? it's long shot expecting anyone to know, but i can't turn anything up myself. help is greatly appreciated as is any information at all!

thanks

Welsh Dan
12-12-07, 10:36 AM
Together with Luc Donckerwolke, Design Director Lamborghini, and Walter De’ Silva, Design Director Audi-Seat-Lamborghini, that partecipated in the the teaching activity, Marco Bonetto, the Master Supervisor, selected three students that will start a stage period at Lamborghini Design Center in Sant'Agata: a first important step into a highly professional career in the automotive design sector.

http://www.carbodydesign.com/events/2005-08-15-master-car-design-audi/2005-08-15-master-car-design-audi.php

Google, 5 seconds :p.

Jim
12-12-07, 11:40 AM
:wall:

Your first idea was to post a message on Novaload for your A-level research.

I wont type what I'm thinking, so I'll just put

*? $*%?$ %** ?$%$ ?**? $* $?* $?%$? *%$ *%% $?*%! "$ ?!"?@

Matt2107
12-12-07, 01:22 PM
Shame they didnt ask you to research BMW as its just down the road it would have been a whole lot easier.

peester
12-12-07, 05:58 PM
hmm. when i was at school, this time of year is rugby time of year.. made us go outside as it has been past few mornings and (try to) have a game..

scott.parker
12-12-07, 06:17 PM
hmm. when i was at school, this time of year is rugby time of year.. made us go outside as it has been past few mornings and (try to) have a game..

lol lol yeah loved it scrapping your fecking legs to death on frozen ground, what fun! :roll:

Jcb
12-12-07, 08:54 PM
:wall:

Your first idea was to post a message on Novaload for your A-level research.

I wont type what I'm thinking, so I'll just put

*? $*%?$ %** ?$%$ ?**? $* $?* $?%$? *%$ *%% $?*%! "$ ?!"?@

ok calm down! :eek:

it wasn't my first idea, i've been doing the project for a week now and amoungst ALOT of other sections, the research is lacking, so while i research other things i thought i would ask the wise people of PNG who happen to generally know alot about cars for some help.

it took all of 5 seconds to post and i got an anwser. good enough for me.